Chapter 37

On the other side, when Qin Luan was taking Shen Ling out to go back to Lihua Village, he also heard people talking on the road about how a group of students felt that fraud in the county examination had been resolved.

It is said that in order to prevent incorrect public opinion, the county magistrate directly pulled out the papers of the top ten people in this county examination for everyone to watch and confirm. In order to prevent everyone from thinking that Qin Luan bribed the examiner before the examination, he got the papers early In preparation, I also explained to everyone Qin Luan's family background - he was extremely poor. His ancestors had been farmers for eight generations. His family was poor. He didn't even have a cow in the family. He had absolutely no money, background or connections. Come bribe the examiner.

Now that the words have been said, there is nothing left for anyone to question. Seeing that Qin Luan's paper is indeed perfect and worthy of being the first in the case, they can only attribute this matter to Qin Luan... He has a calm temperament, doesn't like to show off, and keeps things to himself.

Otherwise there is no other explanation.

However, this very ups and downs story is very popular with everyone, and many people in the county are talking about it.

After hearing this, Shen Ling's expression remained unchanged, but the look in his eyes relaxed a lot.

Qin Luan, who was discussing the protagonist, looked as if the matter had nothing to do with him at all. He looked at a stall selling pears on the roadside and asked him if he wanted to eat pears.

Shen Ling glanced at him.

Then the two men carried a bag of pears and finally returned to Lihua Village.

As soon as he entered the village, he met many villagers. Everyone came forward to greet Qin Luan eagerly.

It should be that the county had sent a government official to the house to announce the good news before, and the village already knew that Qin Luan had taken the county case leader.

Everyone looked very excited and came forward to say some festive words.

For example, 'Congratulations on finally passing the exam! ' 'I just said that you looked promising when you were a child, and you were different from other children! ' 'What your mother said is true. She really passed the exam this year when she became an adult! 'etc.

Qin Luan responded with a few words, and not long after, he saw Qin's mother, Qin Dahe, Qin Erhe, and several children in the family, all excited and beaming with joy. ran over.

There was also a rabbit with them - because he was still in adolescence, he seemed to have grown up after not seeing him for ten days, and his coat looked good. Mother Qin must have taken good care of him.

Rabbit looked at Qin Luan and Shen Ling and ran towards them happily.

Mother Qin's movements when she ran over were very healthy and neat, and her whole body was very energetic, as if she had become twenty years younger out of thin air.

Faster than a rabbit.

And his hair looks a lot darker.

The same goes for several other people. It seems that their waists have straightened a lot due to the space.

"My son! My heart! My baby!" Qin's mother's title for Qin Luan was automatically upgraded from "Lao San" to "my heart and treasure".

Qin Luan's mouth twitched, and he said awkwardly to Qin's mother who ran up to him, "That's not necessary. I'd rather leave this title to Tiedan. I'd rather hear him call me that."