Chapter 20

Qin's mother coughed, frowned and glared at Qin Luan, telling him not to talk nonsense, and then said, "In that case, I will take out his rice and put it in the pot to heat it up. Eat it when he wakes up. Don't let it cool down." "

Qin Luan nodded.

No one said a word to Mother Qin's words. No one said anything about whether Mother Qin was too kind to Tiedan or whether Tiedan was too arrogant.

Instead, they all agreed.

The sister-in-law also stood up and said, "Don't bother me about such a small thing, I will put it in the pot in the kitchen for you, and you can just eat it here."

Qin's mother nodded, and then looked to the side, Erya, who had his head lowered and his eyes were gloomy.

Now the development of things was completely different from what she had expected, and she couldn't control her irritability.

It always feels like things will get more and more...unsuccessful.

Qin's mother frowned in displeasure and looked at Qin Erhe and Second Sister-in-law, "As I said last time, I went to find a matchmaker to find Erya an in-law, and now I have found one."

Qin Erhe and his second sister-in-law looked at Qin's mother, their expressions a little nervous.

Erya also raised her head suddenly.

"It's a family from Shanghe Village next door. Their surname is Li, and their name is Li Sanlang. My grandpa died and the family has been separated. However, the family has many males and is prosperous. There are four brothers and two sisters. They are the third oldest. This year He is eighteen years old, he is hard-working and has some skills as a carpenter, and he is a very nice person." Qin's mother said.

"I'll call someone over for a meeting later. If there's no problem then we can set a date to marry Erya."

This family's conditions sound pretty good.

Qin Erhe and his second sister-in-law both thought it was good. They looked at each other and without looking back at Erya, they nodded directly, "You all listen to me."

This is consent.

Erya's face turned dark and her expression was ugly.

The person Qin's mother was talking about was the same family she married into in her previous life!

The situation at that time was that Qin Luan owed someone money. In order to raise money, the family wanted to marry her off and get some dowry gifts, so they quickly found someone for her.

She was a little reluctant at first, but later it was Qin's mother who told about the situation of this family. Like Qin Erhe and Second Sister-in-law, she felt that the conditions of this family were good, and it was very good for her to meet this family in a normal marriage. , not to mention that her bride price was much higher than other girls at that time, so she agreed.

Who knew that after she got married, she discovered that things were not what she imagined at all!

It was okay when they first got married. Li Sanlang was indeed hard-working and capable, and he could earn some extra money with his carpentry skills. Although he wasn't very good to her, he was not bad either, and she was quite satisfied.

Who would have known that within a few months, the Li family's parents suddenly died and the family was divided.

From then on, Li Sanlang had no one to take care of him, he didn't work in the fields much, and he also liked drinking.