Chapter 65

Who says you don't love it! I love you very much! !

Love it so much!

Why does Shen Ling feel that she doesn't love him?

Qin Luan felt that there must have been a serious misunderstanding between the two of them, which was why Shen Ling had this wrong idea.

So he asked carefully.

[Aslan: What happened? Why do you think so? Didn't he agree to your request? ]

[Shen: He agreed to my request. ]

[Shen: Everyone agreed. ]

yes! Doesn't this mean I love you very much? ?

[Aslan: Then shouldn't he love you very much? Did he do something that caused you to misunderstand? You can just talk to him. ]

Just in case, Qin Luan also added.

[Aslan: Or would you like to talk to me? I might be able to help you with some ideas. ]

Aslan made a self-recommendation.

Shen Ling was silent for a few minutes.

In these few spare minutes, Qin Luan was so anxious that he jumped on the spot and kept thinking about what went wrong between him and Shen Ling.

But I can't think of it at all.

In his memory, the two of them had just expressed their feelings to each other - at least he had expressed his feelings. The two of them were married and their relationship was strong.

Moreover, they had just experienced a passionate night last night, and there were no problems at all!

They are obviously very good!

Why does Shen Ling feel so?

He couldn't think of any reason at all.

It couldn't be that they were discordant last night. Shen Ling was just pretending, right?

That shouldn't be the case, right?

He felt very uneasy.

Then he finally received the reply from Shen Ling whom he had been thinking about deeply.

[Shen: Sorry, I can't tell you this. ]

Qin Luan: "?"

Why can't you tell him! ?

Why! !

He is definitely the person in the world, other than Shen Ling himself, who is most qualified to know the answer to this question!

But it's impossible for him to tell Shen Ling directly that I am Qin Luan.

It was even more impossible to use the identity of Aslan, who seemed very gentle, kind and considerate, to force Shen Ling to question him after she expressed why she couldn't tell him about this matter.

So in the end, Qin Luan replied gloomily.

[Aslan: It's okay, but I think you two should love each other. You may have some misunderstanding about your hero. You should find a time to have a good talk with him. ]

[Aslan: This misunderstanding can definitely be resolved. ]

[Shen: Thank you. ]

After that, Qin Luan looked around, hoping to see Shen Ling reply that he would talk to the hero, but he did not receive any message.

Shen Ling is offline.

Qin Luan also went offline in a depressed mood.

He had carefully selected it before, and the wedding gifts that would arrive within an hour just waiting to be filled in with the delivery address were completely useless.