Chapter 42

The days after that were very uneventful.

Not long after Qin Luan became the number one scholar in the Qin family examination, he packed them up and took them to the capital, making all arrangements.

Qin's father basically just walked around the house. Qin's mother energetically learned some housekeeping skills and began to use Qin Luan to practice, and opened two shops-the business was average at first, and then it was average.

Qin Dahe and his sister-in-law also went to manage the two shops with the support of Qin Luan - the business was still average, at most they did not lose money. Perhaps the only person in their family who was talented in doing business was Erya.

However, under the pressure of everyone, Shitou was admitted as a scholar a few years later. Although he never made any progress after that, he discovered that he had some talent in calligraphy and painting, and he successfully became a slightly famous scholar. A painter, he successfully married the daughter of a scholar and had several children.

Because Zhuzi was young and had some talents, he passed the imperial examination many years later and then went to work as a minor official such as a county magistrate.

The girls in the family are all married, and because Qin Luan is taking care of them, they are all doing well.

However, Qin Luan relied on his own wisdom - talking nonsense to others and lying to ghosts, repeatedly jumping between the camps of honest officials and treacherous ministers, charming the emperor, fawning on both sides, and keeping to himself. Anyway, no one could figure out what he wanted to do. In his eyes, everything was going smoothly in the officialdom and he was rising rapidly.

Of course, the main reason is that he is indeed very capable. Although the operations are fancy and confusing, everything he is told to do is absolutely perfect, without any mistakes, and his ability is outstanding.

In five years, he was successfully promoted from the Hanlin Academy to the sixth department, and then he was successfully sent to the local area to become a high official.

With outstanding political achievements, wherever he goes, the politics will be clear, the economy will be developed, real estate will increase, and even the local weather will become smooth.

It can be said to be all-powerful.

Every time I leave office, I can gain a bunch of people's umbrellas.

The most amazing thing is that not only the common people, but also the local scholars, nobles and bureaucrats will definitely praise the Qin Dynasty.

Qin Luan, who was praised one by one, seemed to be their reborn parent.

Although wherever Qin Luan went, there would always be occasional deaths of a few people or families - but this was ancient times after all, and it was normal to encounter such situations. In addition, investigation was difficult, so it was difficult to find the murderer.

Everyone is very understanding.

And every time, regardless of the relationship between the deceased and Qin Luan, Qin Luan would be very sincere and sad for a long time, making many people marvel at his noble character.

There is even more praise for the Qin Dynasty.

Qin Luan was almost exaggerated.

And every time Shen Ling went to a place with Qin Luan, with Qin Luan's support, he would open some local industries that could allow women and brothers to work, such as tailor shops, medicine shops, pharmacies, etc., helping many brothers and brothers. Women are employed, and with the help of the government, they help these people redress their grievances and carry out legal propaganda against these people.