Chapter 88

The three concubines quickly went to Cining Palace to see the Queen Mother.

The concubine Wang cried when she saw the Queen Mother. She cried very miserably and confessed smoothly.

It is said that Qin Luan was obsessed with male lust and was deceived by Shen Ling, so he did not touch the concubines in the harem, resulting in no heirs. This was a disaster for the country and the people.

Moreover, Shen Ling was very arrogant and unreasonable. He had just insulted Wang Concubine and others with a domineering attitude. He asked the Queen Mother to come forward and make the decision for them.

Concubine Shu added details very accurately and subtly next to her.

The matter of Shen Ling looking down on and insulting the Wang concubine was brought to the Queen Mother very forcefully, trying to prove that if Shen Ling looked down on the Wang concubine today, he would look down on the Queen Mother tomorrow, and the big cold would be gone the day after tomorrow.

Anyway, I tried my best to take the matter in a serious direction.

Anyway, the more serious the better.

The Queen Mother naturally knew that there must be a lot of exaggeration in their rhetoric, and the artistic processing did not conform to reality.

However, the reason why they came to her to complain was naturally because they had suffered a defeat at Shen Ling's side and wanted her to clean up Shen Ling.

From this point of view, Shen Ling does have something to do with Qin Luan.

It should be someone from the Qin Dynasty.

The Queen Mother hesitated for a moment whether to intervene. After all, she knew that her relationship with Qin Luan was not very good. If Qin Luan was angered by this... As she was hesitating, she heard Concubine Shu again Ask her to help them vent their anger.

Over the years, Concubine Shu had indeed cared for her and served her attentively.

He is more than a hundred times more qualified than Qin Luan's son.

Moreover, Concubine Shu had never asked her for anything - she thought, she had to have a chance. Qin Luan's harem didn't even come to Qin Luan himself, and the entire harem was just like a pool of stagnant water. .

Therefore, except for the customary harem enfeoffment at the end of each year, the Queen Mother gave Shu Concubine a free pass and made Shu Concubine a higher status than the other two. She really did not do anything to help Shu Concubine.

This is the first time.

So the Queen Mother hesitated and made up her mind.

No matter what, he is just a male favorite anyway, so his arrogance should not be too arrogant, but it makes him unable to recognize his identity.

It's time to call someone over and give some advice.

After all, she is Qin Luan's biological mother. Although Qin Luan has not been close to her at all over the years, he has never lacked her.

How could mother and son have an overnight feud? Could Qin Luan still fall out with her over a man?

Thinking of this, the Queen Mother felt relieved, and then motioned to the nanny next to her, saying, "Send someone to call me Shen Ling."

"Here." Grandma responded, and quickly sent out a young eunuch with nimble legs and feet.

The three concubines showed a little smile on their faces, and sat in the Queen Mother's Cining Palace to drink tea, holding the Queen Mother in their hands and chatting with each other.