Chapter 54

Qin Luan on the other side went to school.

He sent a message to the counselor to prove that he was coming to school, and then went to the classroom of the military combat simulation course according to the class schedule.

The military battle simulation course is conducted on the optical computer. The specific content of the course is that students fight in pairs, or three or four people fight, or simply everyone is on a big map, and each person has a certain number of random numbers in his hand. The purpose is to eliminate all opponents and become the victor.

There are no restrictions on means or methods.

In fact, it is similar to playing a game, except that the realism is very high, the design is very detailed, and many settings are at least 95% consistent with the actual situation.

It is a great test of the students' comprehensive command ability.

In fact, male insects have a natural advantage over female insects in this regard. After all, their mental power is more stable and powerful, they can observe the battlefield situation more perfectly, and analyze and simulate the battlefield situation more comprehensively.

Of course, there are a small number of advanced males who are interested in this.

Overall, they are only a small part, and females account for the majority.

Qin Luan came to the classroom about ten minutes before class. Most of the people were already inside, talking to each other.

Among them, the ratio of female to male insects is seven to three, which is already an absurdly high ratio.

After all, in this Zerg empire, the ratio of male to female is one to one hundred.

Qin Luan opened the door and came in, then waited for class next to a star network landing warehouse at the back.

Many people looked at Qin Luan carefully and seemed to be very interested in Qin Luan - after all, there was a lot of exciting news about Qin Luan these days.

But they just looked around, and no one really came forward and tried to talk to Qin Luan.

After all, they knew that Qin Luan had a bad temper.

If Qin Chaos is provoked, there is no telling what Qin Chaos will do.

Qin Luan usually had a cold and arrogant personality in school. The only person who could speak a few words was Kana.

They all thought that the relationship between the two was good, but a few days ago they heard that Qin Luan beat Kana in public.

He didn't know the reason, but when he heard that the two had a disagreement at the banquet, Qin Luan immediately took action.

It is said that Qin Luan was very heavy-handed.

It can be seen that Qin Luan is cruel and ruthless.

Qin Luan was already treating Kana like this. If they accidentally said something wrong and provoked Qin Luan, Qin Luan could only deal with them more severely.

And they were very sure that they could not defeat Qin Luan, and they did not dare to touch Qin Luan at all.

Most people even feel that they are not as strong as A-level Kana, who is more resistant to beatings.

Although each of them was very curious about Qin Luan's gossip, they could only look at the hexagrams and sigh with a thief heart but no courage.

Of course, not everyone is like this.