Chapter 68

Fortunately, someone soon came over to receive Qin Luan and others, and assigned them work and tasks.

This person is a young female insect, with a military rank of neither high nor low, and a serious expression. Even when she looks at several male insects in the crowd who came to practice, her expression does not soften a bit.

Especially Qin Luan felt that when his eyes swept over him, his expression looked a little subtle... disgust and hostility.

Because those few emotions transferred very quickly

Is there something wrong with this person?

Qin Luan now felt what Qin Qiu had just felt.

And very empathetic.

Fortunately, the military female's eyes quickly left Qin Luan.

He quickly assigned jobs to everyone and asked all the interns to go to their jobs.

Because Qin Luan and others were all students who came to intern, their positions were... simple, which didn't sound difficult.

Especially some males.

Many of those female insects have gone there. Although it is not difficult, it is more troublesome at first glance. It requires the use of force and a relatively long time for patrolling, security, and equipment review.

The work of several male insects is very unified, it is all paperwork.

It can be handled by just sitting.

Qin Luan felt that this was gender discrimination, but it was hard for him to tell why it was good or bad.

However, he is not interested in this kind of social contradiction and gender contradiction.

Qin Luan and several male insects were taken to their office by a military female who was in charge of them. It was a small room with six tables neatly placed, and there were many things on them. The pile of documents is as high as a person's head.

The military woman's attitude was much better than that of the previous general manager, and she didn't treat Qin Luan any differently.

He first asked everyone to find a place they liked and sit down with a smile on his face.

The other males did not move, but looked at Qin Luan in a tacit understanding, waiting for Qin Luan to choose his position first.

After all, Zerg Mu Qiang and Qin Luan are currently the highest ranked among them, and they are also ranked number one. Naturally, they have to wait for Qin Luan to choose a position first.

Qin Luan took a look, found a nearby place and sat down.

The remaining males also found a place to sit down.

Seeing that everyone was doing well, the military female began to introduce their work content to everyone in great detail.

Review the documents on the table to confirm if there are any errors, and finally summarize and present them to him.

After giving them a demonstration, the military female said, "Your task today is to sort out the pile of documents on the table. Do you have any questions?"

"Isn't this a bit much?" A male insect immediately spoke up, looking at the thick stack of documents in front of him with dissatisfaction.

These look too much.

The smile on the military female's face remained unchanged, "This is already the minimum number of files processed by a single person in a single day. We have calculated it. As long as you work hard, you can definitely complete it today."