Chapter 116

Shen Nanxi took a deep breath, calmed down his emotions, and lowered his voice with some pretense towards Qin Luan, "The news is about my uncle that I accidentally heard in the past few days. After hearing it, I became very worried about you. . "

"After all, although you are not my biological brother, you have lived together for so long. Besides, if Qin and my parents hadn't brought me home, I would have gone to an orphanage. So, brother, although your relationship with me was Generally speaking, although the conditions at home are not good and they don't give me anything good, of course I still have feelings for my family. I believe you are like this too, brother, so I quickly asked you out. You... ."

Before he finished speaking, Qin Luan stood up, turned around and walked out.

Nancy Shen was stunned for a moment and asked, "Are you going to the bathroom?"

Qin Luan: "..."

Qin Luan turned around and said, "I'm going home."

"I'm not interested in nonsense, and I'm not going to sit here and listen to you talk nonsense."

He and Shen Nanxi have a shitty relationship, and it's not like he has lost his memory.

Yesterday, Shen Nancy looked at him with a look that made her want to kill him. How come in just one day, Shen Nancy forgot about yesterday's events and was reminiscing with him here about the past and brotherhood?

Even if Shen Nanxi hit her head like Shen Ling and lost her memory, it would still be impossible!

If he loses his memory, he will be kicked immediately.

absolute!

So if he has this time to waste here, he might as well go home and enjoy the perfect life of a pretty boy.

He was here to have fun, not to waste his life and be a free audience for Nancy Shen.

After saying that, he continued to walk outside.

Shen Nancy quickly stopped her.

He kept saying, "Wait a minute, brother, I'll tell you right away! This matter is really important!"

After repeated attempts, Qin Luan reluctantly sat down in front of him again, and ordered coldly and with a condescending expression that made people want to kick him, "Go ahead."

Shen Nanxi felt aggrieved looking at it, but for the sake of future plans, she still held back her anger and nodded, "I said."

"But brother, before I say anything, I want to ask you a question."

"Wait! It's really important. It has something to do with what I want to say!" Shen Nanxi saw Qin Luan preparing to leave again and said quickly, "Really, I won't lie to you! Brother!"

Qin Luan was impatient, "What's the problem?"

"Brother, do you really have that kind of relationship with your uncle?" Shen Nanxi asked.

Of course he knew that Qin Luan and Shen Ling did have that kind of relationship, but it didn't fit with his assumptions. He had only seen Qin Luan appear with Shen Ling at yesterday's banquet, and he shouldn't be sure about the relationship between the two. relation.

So he needs to set the stage here.

Qin Luan nodded, "I am his boyfriend."

Shen Nanxi sneered inwardly, mocking Qin Luan's remarks about her tough-talking, face-conscious boyfriend.

But he nodded superficially, and then continued to ask with concern, "Uncle, did he tell you the same thing?"

Qin Luan raised his eyebrows, knowing that the main show was about to begin.