Chapter 46

Qin Luan on the other side didn't know that someone was plotting against him behind his back, and thought that Shen Ling was lying quietly in bed to rest.

He opened his brain and updated his body data on it, changing himself from underage to adult.

Almost the next second, his account received a message from the staff of the Male Insect Data Center.

He first congratulated Qin Luan for coming of age, and then asked Qin Luan to take some time to go there tomorrow to update his physical data and current level.

Then he couldn't wait to send Qin Luan a bunch of information about female insects.

It contains the female's photos, life photos, identity, family background, age, resume, and also includes the female's physical data and personal assets.

And the staff kindly said that as long as he is willing, he can marry at least ten wives directly tomorrow.

Qin Luan: "..."

Qin Luan rejected the other party's kindness and then exited the communication interface.

The other party seemed unwilling to give up and continued to try to brainwash Qin Luan with the theory of having more children and more trees, and gave him a detailed introduction to the empire's subsidy measures for married males and a series of preferential activities.

Qin Luan didn't read a word.

He lay quietly on the bed, closing his eyes and trying to sleep, but he was so energetic that he couldn't fall asleep at all.

On the contrary, the more I lay down, the more energetic I became.

Half an hour later, Qin Luan stood up with a somewhat irritable expression and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I took a cold shower for an hour.

When he came out, Qin Luan was wearing a bathrobe, tied loosely, revealing a large muscular broad chest and some vague abdominal muscles.

He casually wiped his dripping hair with a towel, with a cold expression on his face that showed he had seen through the world and was lifeless.

After an hour of cold water washing, his mind has completely calmed down!

Not even the slightest evil thought!

The kind that is clean and pure and can become a Buddha instantly.

He sat on the single sofa in the bedroom with clear eyes. With his eyes closed, he could even clearly hear Shen Ling's gentle breathing in the next room.

Then listen, listen...

Qin Luan lowered his head with a dark face, stood up and felt that he should take a shower again.

Then just when he stood up and was about to enter the bathroom, he suddenly heard Shen Ling's steady breathing in the next room suddenly become a little faster and a little dull.

Something doesn't sound right.

Qin Luan frowned, stopped moving, turned around and went to the balcony, turned over, and landed silently like a cat on the balcony of Shen Ling's room next door.

He walked quickly into the room with very light steps, and then he saw Shen Ling lying on his back on the bed, with a serious posture, meticulous, and a slight frown on his brow.

Qin Luan walked in and checked Shen Ling as much as possible without touching Shen Ling, and found that there was nothing wrong with Shen Ling's appearance.