Chapter 81

After a while, Shen Ling forced herself to comfort herself, thinking that maybe Qin Luan's so-called reason for not getting along with him if he became emperor was an excuse, and he just wanted to coax him?

Although it might not be too big, and if it was true, Qin Luan was lying to him, but he would rather Qin Luan lied to him.

He would rather what Qin Luan said just now were all lies.

otherwise......

So Shen Ling asked, "Then I promise you that even if I become the emperor, I will always be good to you?"

"I am willing to swear to God that I will never deceive His Majesty." Shen Ling added, and then looked at Qin Luan closely.

Then--

He saw Qin Luan nod his head without hesitation, trusting him very much, and said, "That's okay."

Shen Ling: "..."

It's over.

What he just said was actually true.

Not to coax him.

...

And this person is too...stupid, right?

He said he promised not to be nice to him, so you believed him?

Don't want any evidence?

Wasn't it said that Qin Luan was as cunning as a fox, suspicious by nature, extremely fickle, and unpredictable?

It was not what was promised when Qin Luan first went to fight for gold. Because the enemy was outnumbered and we were in a disadvantageous situation, in order to win the battle, Qin Luan even cheated on the previous Great Cold, the Jin Emperor and the Jin generals, and deceived people. Can't you feel the north?

Didn't Qin Luan always behave like this and be unethical after the agreement was made?

Didn't we agree that the victims would have a camp?

Why do you look so stupid?

Was it really he who deceived others, not others who deceived him?

Are those rumors false?

Qin Luan didn't know what Shen Ling was thinking, so he continued, "I will go back today and take care of everything. I will meditate on you in two days."

"Don't worry, the country is peaceful and the people are safe now in Dahan, and the officials are doing their jobs, so you won't bother."

Shen Ling was so angry that she couldn't speak.

As for Li Fugui, who was the only one next to him who heard this - he could no longer pretend to be a little flower and grass.

After all, no little flower or grass can tremble like him, like a rabbit waiting to be slaughtered, with his head lowered, huddled pitifully, trembling as if having a convulsion.

Before Li Fugui entered the palace, he had already made plans to die in the palace at some time. Even after he had some savings, he specially built himself a coffin made of golden nanmu and placed his treasures there. , just waiting for him to die and be buried inside.

But who would have known that he had good luck and rose through the ranks, and finally reached the position of general manager and was deeply favored by the emperor.

And he has been serving the emperor for several years, and everything has been calm.

He originally thought that as long as he kept doing things so carefully, he would be able to live forever and finally retire in a prosperous way - he didn't know how old he was anymore, and if he retired early, it wouldn't take many years.