Chapter 94

But the situation inside was much better than Li Fugui thought.

Although Qin Luan was also surprised that he had such a bad start and bumped into someone as soon as he turned in, he still moved up quickly and controlled the maid.

There were no people around here, the place was relatively remote, and no one heard the maid's cry and came over.

Qin Luan covered the maid's mouth and said in a deep voice beside her, "I'm not a thief, so don't scream, okay?"

The maid nodded vigorously with a panicked expression. After being let go by Qin Luan, she took a few deep breaths and looked Qin Luan up and down.

I somewhat believe that Qin Luan is not a thief.

Qin Luan was wearing dark clothes because she was out of the palace. Although the fabric was not old, it could be seen at a glance that it was expensive. The one or two accessories she wore were simple, but even if she was a maid, they could still be used. It is easy to see from the bright and transparent color that it is expensive.

I don't know exactly how expensive it is, but it looks expensive at first glance.

It is unlikely that these were stolen by Qin Luan.

After all, how can a thief come to someone else's house to steal things and hang all the stolen things on his body?

How inconvenient is this?

Shouldn't thieves all be dressed in black and have black cloth on their faces?

This man's face was fully exposed, without any cover at all.

And although this man looks very fierce and a bit scary, if you just look at his face... he is very noble and handsome.

Her skin was very good, her hair was black and thick, and the hand that was covering her just now was also smooth, as if there were calluses in a few places, but overall, she was definitely a pair of pampered hands.

So no matter which direction you look at it, Qin Luan should not be a thief.

So the maid relaxed a lot and asked Qin Luan, "Who are you and what do you want to do in Shen's house?"

"Qin Shiqi." Qin Luan said about his previous ranking, "I'm here to find someone."

"Looking for someone? Then why didn't you come in through the front door and do it so secretly?" The maid was confused and couldn't think of a reason why Qin Luan acted like this.

What's so shameful about looking for someone, unless this person is looking for... the ladies in the family?

Some young lady in the family had an affair with the person in front of me, so this person... This is too bad for the family tradition!

If the master finds out, it will be over!

Her expression immediately became panicked, and she began to think about whether she should expose this matter after a while.

If it was revealed, the young lady who had an affair with this man would definitely hate herself to death, and she would never be able to live with it.

But if this man is discovered later and tells his story, and the master and his wife find out that he knew about it but did not report it to the police, then it will be even worse!

Her expression immediately became sad.

Then she heard the tall strange man in front of her ask, "Where is Shen Ling?"

"S-Shen Ling? Are you looking for the second young master?" The maid was surprised, and the previous worries in her heart were swept away.

"Yes." Qin Luan nodded.