Chapter 31

Of course, Qin Luan once again rejected Qin's mother's proposal.

And in order to reassure Qin's mother, she resolutely said, "Tie Dan will protect me, mother, why don't you trust Tiedan?"

The main reason is that he is not at ease.

Although Qin's mother felt that these words made Qin Luan look... not very heroic, she was actually relieved.

Seeing Qin Luan's firm attitude, Qin's mother had no choice but to agree, and then watched Shen Ling and his party go out.

Everyone walked outside with the Qin family as the center. From time to time, people from the village would join the team with the tools, and they would swarm the thieves when they encountered them.

By the time everyone had walked through the entire village and almost reached Zhao Qingyan's house, the most remote place in the village, Shen Ling had already completed four kills by himself.

Except for one Shen Ling who arrived too late to catch up with the thieves he met in the village, they were all killed by Shen Ling. His actions were ruthless and swift. If Qin Luan hadn't asked to be left alive, all those people would have died. .

Of course, it's not much better now.

Now Shen Ling has broken ten legs in one night, and his movements are much more proficient and smooth.

The people in the village were sweating profusely as they looked at Qin Luan, each and every one of them looked at Qin Luan with special admiration in their eyes.

I can't help but admire her. She actually married a husband who could break a grown man's leg with one kick.

Tsk tsk.

No wonder the Qin family always said that Qin Luan was promising and different from others.

It is indeed different!

When everyone arrived at Zhao Qingyan's house, they saw four men in black attacking Zhao San and Zhao Er in groups of two.

There was also a man in black who was seriously injured and fell to the ground beside him.

Zhao Er's condition is better, Zhao San's body was injured to begin with, and now he can no longer hold on.

Zhao Qingyan and Erya were being protected by two people behind them, and Zhao Qingyan already had a sword in his hand on guard.

Erya looked very worried, but not really worried.

After all, she firmly believed that Zhao Qingyan would be fine.

So after seeing Shen Ling and the others appearing outside the yard, Erya's eyes immediately lit up.

Shen Ling frowned slightly, and quickly led a group of younger brothers behind him, carrying the sickle in his hand.

Soon afterwards, Zhao Er and Zhao San, with the help of Shen Ling, successfully eliminated the four thieves.

Zhao Sanna's two people added two more people to Shen Ling's defeat list.

Zhao Er solved the two thieves with the help of the villagers.

Zhao Er knew that Zhao Qingyan asked him to stay alive, so he took the initiative to keep him alive without Qin Luan having to say anything.

After seeing that the matter was resolved, Zhao Qingyan stepped forward and said to everyone, "Thank you for your help this time."

Zhao Qingyan looked at the arrested thieves, and finally showed a somewhat relaxed look on his face. This time, he also felt a little sincere in his gratitude to everyone.