Chapter 91

Finally, Qin Luan waved his hand, and two guards immediately came forward. With their hands outstretched, Concubine Shu looked at Qin Luan with a look of anger and despair on her face and walked out.

Just a few steps later, Concubine Shu suddenly used strength to break away from the two guards and rushed towards Qin Luan.

At the same time, he took off a hairpin from his head and held it in his hand.

He looked determined to die with Qin Luan.

The concubine Wang standing next to her looked shocked and screamed loudly, "Ah! Someone is coming! Concubine Shu is going...!"

Before Concubine Wang had finished speaking, Concubine Shu had just taken two steps forward when she was kicked in the legs by two guards who came to her senses behind her.

Then he fell to the ground.

Face to the ground.

Her clothes were messy, her hair was messy, and her jewelry was flying around.

The hairpin in his hand also flew out, flying towards the concubine Wang next to him.

"Ah!" Wang Concubine screamed and hurriedly dodged, but this time she accidentally fell heavily to the ground.

The hairpin fell beside her, spun around, and stopped on the ground.

The concubine Wang gasped for breath, and a palace maid next to her quickly stepped forward to comfort her and reluctantly helped her up.

Because her feet seemed to be sprained, she half-leaned on the maid's body. Then she thought of something and quickly told the maid not to get so close to her.

Keep your distance.

You must not let Your Majesty misunderstand that she has that kind of hobby!

So she forced herself to stand in a posture that looked very strenuous, and she didn't dare to say that she had sprained her feet and wanted to see the imperial doctor.

After all, Concubine Shu had just committed such a big thing and even wanted to assassinate the emperor. Not to mention a sprain in her foot, even if her foot was broken, she didn't dare to speak out now and get into trouble.

Moreover, the person with whom Concubine Shu had an affair was an imperial doctor.

Concubine Wang even dared not do so.

She was even planning to go back and have a look. If her foot was not seriously injured, she could just go to the palace and find a palace maid who knew some medical skills to give her some medicine - she remembered that she had one.

Anyway, in a short period of time, she would not dare to mention the matter of royal doctor.

After the two guards took control of Concubine Shu again, they immediately knelt down and apologized to Qin Luan. It was their poor supervision that allowed Concubine Shu to escape from their custody and try to assassinate Qin Luan.

Although completely unsuccessful.

It's also impossible to succeed.

The reason why these two guards did not take heavy action against Concubine Shu and firmly control her was because Concubine Shu was just an aristocratic woman who looked slender, didn't always eat enough, walked slowly and leisurely, and was pregnant.

Even if she and Qin Luan were the only two people at the scene, and Qin Luan drank so much that he passed out and fell to the ground, his instinct would definitely kill Concubine Shu the moment she wanted to kill him.