Chapter 60

In the middle of the night, when the treatment was completed, Qin Luan packed up the person and held him in his arms. When he closed his eyes and prepared to sleep, Shen Ling's mind finally woke up.

I finally remembered what I was going to do.

Originally, Shen Ling wanted to test Qin Luan by telling him a request during treatment.

As for why it is treatment time - it is said that generally at this time, the male insect's mind will not be particularly clear, he will be in a better mood, and he is likely to agree to some things that he would not usually agree to.

It was a good time to have some pillow talk - this was something he heard from the married military females at the military headquarters.

However, although Shen Ling is still not sure whether the male insect's mind is clear at this time, he has proved that his mind is very unclear at this time.

He even suspected that in that situation, let alone making any demands on Qin Luan, it would not be easy as long as he did not agree to Qin Luan's demands on him.

...

Shen Ling moved his head.

Qin Luan lowered his head, "What's wrong?"

"Master, can you... do me a favor?" Shen Ling whispered.

After speaking, he waited for Qin Luan's answer.

"Okay, what's the matter?" Qin Luan answered quickly, and even slightly adjusted his angle towards Shen Ling.

Li Qiu let his most handsome side face Shen Ling, leaving a particularly handsome and handsome image in Shen Ling's heart.

Shen Ling didn't expect Qin Luan to agree directly before asking what he wanted to do. He paused and suddenly remembered a recent incident.

One of his men is about to be transferred, and he hopes to arrange for this person to be stationed at Star 767 in the Kaiser System.

Originally, he was planning to find someone to handle this matter tomorrow. It would not be difficult to do, but the process was a bit troublesome. Someone might deliberately get stuck, which might delay him for a while.

After all, although he is now a general and has a high status objectively speaking, his background is just that of a civilian, and his personality is cold and hard, and he doesn't look good on anyone.

The people in the Third Legion are okay. Most of the military women are from civilian backgrounds and are his people. However, in addition to the military, there are also many nobles and people from big families who dislike him. .

However, there is no essential conflict of interest between the two parties, and those people cannot take the initiative to become enemies with Shen Ling just because they dislike Shen Ling, and have to fight to the death.

They didn't like Shen Ling, but they didn't look down on Shen Ling.

So he really doesn't know how to do anything. At most, he just deliberately makes small moves on some small things to cause Shen Ling some trouble.

It doesn't affect the situation, but it's disgusting.

But if Qin Luan helps, with the influence of the Qin family, this matter will be much simpler.

And this requirement is not difficult for Qin Luan.

After all, Shen Ling has a cautious personality, and the current situation is in his favor. Although he wants to test what Qin Luan is thinking and what his purpose is, he will not suddenly take drastic actions.