Chapter 6

After a while, Shen Ling gnawed the rabbit clean until there was no trace of gnawable meat residue, and then reluctantly put down the bones.

Seeing that he still wanted to eat, Qin Luan took out the three wild eggs from his arms and handed them to Shen Ling.

"Eggs?" Shen Ling took the eggs and looked at Qin Luan.

"Wild eggs, I picked them up together when I was catching rabbits." Qin Luan said, "They are already boiled. I planned to give them to you when I send you back later so that you can keep them for tomorrow's day."

As for tomorrow night, he will be back from school in the county.

Shen Ling nodded when he heard this. He had no intention of saving the eggs for tomorrow, so he opened them all.

He also generously gave one to Qin Luan.

"You don't want to eat it yourself?" Qin Luan asked.

"I'm full and can't eat anymore." Shen Ling said while eating her two eggs.

"That can be saved for tomorrow." Qin Luan said.

"I can't keep it. I don't have my own place. If someone finds out, the egg won't be mine." Shen Ling replied.

Although Shen Ling had never caught chickens in the mountains before, he had picked up wild eggs, duck eggs, fish in the river, and picked fruits on the mountains.

But those things, as long as Shen Ling didn't eat them immediately, would soon become someone else's if they were seen by others.

So he has a habit of putting everything into his stomach quickly without leaving it behind.

Qin Luan narrowed his eyes, ate the egg Shen Ling gave him, and said, "I will return this egg to you tomorrow and bring you the county's roast chicken and snacks."

"Really?" Shen Ling asked, looking at Qin Luan with wide eyes.

"Really." Qin Luan said, "I haven't lied to you, right?"

In fact, Qin Luan still didn't give himself the roast chicken promised to him, but rabbits and roast chicken should be about the same, right?

So Shen Ling nodded, "You don't have to give this egg back to me, I'll eat it for you."

Qin Luan smiled and watched Shen Ling finish the two eggs on his hand, then looked down at his stomach.

"What's wrong?" Qin Luan asked.

"My belly seems a little bigger than before." Shen Ling said, then looked at Qin Luan, "Is it because I'm too full or is it because the rabbit has grown a little bigger? Rabbits shouldn't grow so fast, right?"

If the rabbit grows so fast, his pregnancy will soon be discovered.

Qin Luan reached out and touched Shen Ling's belly, "It's because I was too full. After a few hours, my belly will become smaller."

"Oh." Shen Ling nodded, then lowered his head and began to take off his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Qin Luan reached out to stop Shen Ling's movements.

"Take off your clothes." Shen Ling's expression was a little confused, "Why don't you take off your clothes and hug me today? This land shouldn't look prickly."

You still know how to pierce!

And why do you hug me every day? It's not healthy at all!

It's all the bastard original owner who taught people bad things!