Chapter 56

Then the two went offline.

Before Shen Ling got married, she had nothing to do except rest and had almost no personal life, so she often worked overtime until at least nine o'clock on weekdays.

But now that he was married and had a hero, he naturally couldn't be the same as before getting married, so he got off work on time and prepared to leave the military.

Lan Lan, who had been sneaking around at his door, finally paid off and successfully crouched down to Shen Ling.

"Lan Lan?" Shen Ling asked, looking at Lan Lan who was acting like a thief in front of her, with a trace of confusion on her face.

Lan Lan nodded vigorously and said, "Admiral, what were you doing just now? I knocked on the door for a long time and you didn't hear it. I was almost discovered!"

Shen Ling didn't understand even more.

This is the military headquarters, the Third Army. Lan Lan is his deputy and has been a member of the Third Army since he joined the army. Why is he still hiding in the Third Army?

Shen Ling let someone into his room and asked, "What's going on?"

Lan Lan said cautiously, "It's the information you asked me to check, and the results are already there."

Shen Ling asked Lan Lan to check countless information, but the one he recently asked Lan Lan to check, and the only thing that could make Lan Lan feel so guilty, was the news about Qin Luan.

Shen Ling's heartbeat inexplicably accelerated twice, then resumed again.

"How is it?" Shen Ling asked calmly.

"Ahem, it's a bit unexpected." Lan Lan said, handing a thick stack of information to Shen Ling with an awkward expression.

"I seemed to have misunderstood him before. The result of the investigation is that before Qin Luan met you, he didn't even have a female or sub-female, and he never laid eyes on a female. You were the first one he fell in love with. .....Fancy it."

"He had never committed any violent crime before, but he did have a bad personality and often skipped classes. By the way, he also had three records of speeding and parking on an illegal road section, but he found someone to erase them. "

Shen Ling nodded slightly, feeling suddenly relieved and feeling better.

After speaking, Lan Lan added in a low voice, "But I didn't completely wrong him before. After all, although he has never done anything to others before, aren't you the living proof? When you entered the army this morning, I I have seen it all, he must be interested in you..."

Lan Lan didn't say the last few words.

Because he was looked at coldly by Shen Ling, he stretched out his hand and made a zipper gesture in front of his mouth, "Admiral, don't worry, I won't go out and talk nonsense with others. I'm just telling you. ."

After saying this, Lan Lan clicked her tongue again and said in a lower voice, "Actually, the situation is better than I thought. I thought that General, you would definitely kill him after being forced to marry him. I am already prepared." Supplies, waiting to join you as an interstellar pirate, but you didn't kill him, but he didn't tell the Male Insect Protection Association about it, and now, Admiral, you have returned to the army."

"It's great. The situation now is better than I imagined." Lan Lan said, feeling really happy.

He was actually worried about Shen Ling's situation before, but under the circumstances, it was impossible to show it.