Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Qin Luan and his lover entered the small world for their honeymoon, but accidentally chose the wrong setting. Qin Luan turned into a scumbag, so Qin Luan went to each small world to change the plot.

(The original owners are all protagonists) Gongfengshou.

World 1 (ancient farming: the heroine's uneducated villain uncle × poor but good-looking brother

Qin Luan is the villainous uncle of a farming novel heroine. He loves to eat, is lazy, and also gambles.

Tiedan is the brother of a family in the same village. His family is very poor, but he is good-looking. He works in his family's cornfield every day, but Qin Luan got pregnant in the cornfield.

Qin Luan opened his eyes and saw that his wife was dirty. Her face turned three shades darker. She pointed at his belly and said to him, "I have it."

Qin Luan:? ? ?

World 2 (Zerg: violent and cruel cannon fodder male insect × gloomy and vicious female insect

Qin Luan is the control brother of a Zerg novel protagonist.

Although he is a rare S-class male with extraordinary talent and is favored and valued by his family, he has a cruel and vicious personality.

Finally, he was tortured and killed by his own female when he evolved into adulthood.

Although the protagonist only transformed into Qin Luan's unpopular C-level male insect brother, he was very good to female insects and had a gentle and kind personality. In the end, he not only evolved into an S-level male insect, but also became a heartthrob and married. A bunch of female bugs reach the peak of their lives.

When Qin Luan opened his eyes, he saw his wife slashing at his neck with a knife that was so powerful that he could see his neck.

Qin Luan: Help! ! !

World 3 (Ancient times: A primary school chicken can't fall in love with an emperor

The No. 1 Scholar was unparalleled in brilliance. Emperor Qin Luan fell in love with the No. 1 Scholar at first sight, but because he was a fool, he wanted to rob the No. 1 Scholar by force.

The reputation of the No. 1 Scholar has changed from being a talented person who reached the sixth level to being a shameless favored person who wants to be in the top position. He is about to be forced by the Dog Emperor.

After Qin Luan opened his eyes, he was stabbed in the waist by his angry wife.

Qin Luan: ...I was wronged!

World 4 (Modern: Vicious gangster cannon fodder × unlucky boss suffers

Qin Luan is the vicious adopted brother of the protagonist who is reborn and slapped in the face. He is useless and rubbish and bullies the protagonist every day.

Qin Luan was slapped in the face by the reborn protagonist and was about to have his hand chopped off for carrying a loan shark, so he decided to run away.

Qin Luan happened to meet the boss who was unconscious, so Qin Luan stole a wallet, only to find that the boss had lost his memory.

Qin Luan thought the boss was good-looking, so he lied to the boss that he was his boyfriend and wanted to sell the boss for money.

As a result, when I was taking people home to sell the boss, three unlucky guys were stabbed to death by the boss with a knife.

When Qin Luan opened his eyes, he had already put the key in the door lock.