The King of Falconia

A few days later

Charlotte is out on a random open field by a tree. She was slamming her fist into the tree, letting out pent-up frustration over the last couple of days. She had been continuing her journey of hunting apostles but the image of that white-haired man still plagued her mind, not to mention Miguel and his loyal teammates were hunting her down like a pride of lions hunting a gazelle in the African plains. She has yet to make a new mask due to her quest distracting her, all she can use is a black face mask to cover most of her face and uses her cloak hoodie to help hide her face.

With every punch, the tree began to split and break apart from her string punches. Eventually, one powerful punch was all it took and the tree came tumbling down, "DAMNIT ALL!!", she screamed. "Just who is that white-haired man!? Why does he keep appearing in my dreams?! WHY!!?".

Suddenly, she got a twitch, someone was standing behind her. She swiftly turned around, expecting Miguel or an Apostle but instead, she saw him, the White-haired man. He somehow snuck up behind her without making a sound. His long white hair flows with the wind and he is wearing shiny silver armour that resembles feathers and a white cape that goes with his figure. He just stood there, with a expression that signalled that he was feeling joyful to see her.

"You!", Charlotte shutters, "You're that man! Wait... I know you from somewhere!". She now remembers the white-haired man was no ordinary man, he was none other than King Griffith of Falconia in Europe. This was the man she had been seeing in her dreams. "Hello, I am Griffith", he introduced himself. "Why are you here?", Charlotte asks in a stern tone. Griffith just smiles, "I've come to see you", he replies. "I've heard so much about you and the acknowledgment of your rebirth". Charlotte got a bit confused there. Griffith continued, "Guts, I'm glad you've returned to the mortal world in a brand new body. Ever since you and Casca passed on, I've almost forgotten about you, but during the Eclipse I noticed you, I saw Guts in you and it brought me so much joy".

Guts... that name sounded familiar, and Casca. Not only that, Griffith is giving off bad vibes and she was getting a strange tingling feeling on the back of her neck. Usually, when she's around apostles she gets a tingling feeling on her neck but she was getting a stronger tingle now that Griffith is here. She can tell he's a demon, hell he might even be more than just a demon. Could it be that he's be of the God-Hand?
"Now Guts, please do come with me". Griffith advised. "I'd like to catch up with you after all of those years". Charlotte pulls out her sword and goes into a stance. "I won't be going anywhere with you!", she barked. "And it's not Guts, it's Charlotte!".

Griffith frowns. "It pains me to hear that, I thought we could make things better for each other". Charlotte felt herself getting angry. "I can tell who you are!", She yells, "you're one of them!! You must be that Falcon Deity that chased me around Nueve York! Got anything else to say.. Femto!?". Griffith smirked. "You're more clever than I thought", he stated. Charlotte charges at Griffith, intending to slash him with her sword. "I'M GONNA SEND YOU TO YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE IN HELL YOU BASTARD!!", she yells. Just as she swung her sword down, Zodd appeared and blocked her sword his his own, defending Griffith.

"You!!", Charlotte growls. "What are you doing here!?". "Long time, Black SpiderWoman". Charlotte tries to use her strength to push Zodd to the side but the beast holds his place. "You did well to survive little girl" he congratulates. "It pleases me!!". Charlotte leaps away to create some distance before charging in and swinging her sword. The two clashed with each other ferociously, their swords swinging and making the ground shack when they clashed with each other. Sure Zodd is strong but Charlotte is incredibly strong, her abilities give her the advantage. Eventually, the two came into a standoff, Charlotte could feel herself getting tired from the fighting. Zodd seems impressed with her skills and abilities. "Magnificent!!", he cheers. "As a human, you've done well to re-discipline yourself!! I wanted to cross swords with you after you've experienced such carnage!".

"So... not only are you a demon of demon-kind, but you're loyal to that devil!?" She yells. "My business is with him!!". Zodd replies. "WORDS LACK ELEGANCE!! GLADLY DROP YOUR SWORD AND COME WITH US!!". Charlotte growls. "Never!!", she replies. Zodd roars and charges at her but she blocks his attack with her sword. Charlotte knows she won't last long against Zodd and needs to find a way to get out of there. She leaps up into the air, shoots her webs and ties up the beast. Then she slashed the beast across the back before slicing at the legs, detaching them from the rest of the body.

Zodd let out a roar of rage as he tumbled to the ground. "Gah!! You're damn stronger than I thought!!". He roared. Charlotte then points her sword towards Griffith. "I won't be going with you, not now, or ever!", she stated. "If I ever see your face again I will kill you!". Zodd transforms into his apostle form and breaks free of the webs that restrained him. He rushes in at Charlotte but she leaps out of the way. Griffith climbs onto Zodd's back and the two begin to fly away. "This won't be the last time we meet!", Griffith calls out. "There will be a day when our paths will cross and I will once again have you for myself!". The two fly away off into the distance. Charlotte puts her sword back in its case and watches the two fly away, knowing that she will have to fight them again in the future.

{Black SpiderWoman arc} end

To be continued