Chapter 73: paddle brush

Alex sat next to me for a while and rubbed circles on my back, quietly comforting me as I slowly stopped crying.

"That sucked," I croaked, my head still buried in his soaking-wet pillow.
"I know. It sucked having to punish you that bad, too." He said sadly.

I scoff internally. He's acting like he just received the worst belting humanly possible.
I slowly got up and off of his bed, wincing when I stood up.

"Can I go?" I ask quietly, rubbing my ass.
He nodded, then stood up and kissed my forehead. "I love you, buddy." C'mon, don't make me feel bad.

"Love you too," I mumble. He smiles, and wraps me in a hug, holding me for a couple of minutes. It's embarrassing to admit, but I like it when my brothers hug me, especially after an awful spanking.

"Get started on those lines soon, okay?" He asks, pulling away from the hug.
"Way to worsen my mood," I grumble, wiping my nose with my sleeve.
He chuckles. "The quicker you get started, the quicker you'll get it done."

"I know, I know," I mumble, opening his door to leave. I stiffly make my way to my room, feeling like I'll never be able to sit down comfortably again.

I go to my bathroom, look in the mirror and cringe. I look like I was hit by a truck. My hair was all over the place, my eyes were red and puffy, and my face was damp. I couldn't be bothered to do anything about it, so I just collapsed on my bed.

Emma's POV

I'm sweating like crazy and pacing around my room when I hear a knock on the door. My doom is here.

I didn't respond, so Alex just walked in. I gulp after seeing the angry look on his face.

"Sit," He orders, pointing to my bed, and I do just that.

He sits by my table and turns towards me. I proceed to tune out the mini-lecture he gives me, enjoying my last moments of sitting down comfortably.

"Do you understand me?" He questioned sternly, raising a brow, quickly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. Uhm yeah," I respond, clearly not appropriately according to Alex, as he gave me a disapproving look.

"Were you even listening?" He asked exasperatedly.
"Yeah... kind of," I reply semi-truthfully.

He sighed and shook his head, but luckily he didn't press the matter further. "Go get me your hairbrush," he ordered, and I suddenly froze, remembering that I had thrown it away a while ago. Since I hated using a comb, I instead bought a roller brush. Y'know the kind, the one with bristles all around?

"I don't think you can use my brush," I slowly tell him, not knowing exactly how to put my little situation into words.

"Oh?" He asked, unamused. "And why is that?"

Not wanting to make my big brother even angrier than he already was, I quickly fetch him my brush to show him.

"When did you get this?" He asked, holding it with a confused expression.
"When I got rid of my old one," I say, crossing my fingers behind my back, hoping that he'd decide to spank me with his hand instead.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I broke it?" I answer, not sounding convincing at all.
He glared at me. "Don't even try lying to me. Why did you get rid of it?"

I sigh. "So you couldn't spank me with it," I mumble.
"So you just assumed that if you threw your brush away, I'd just spare you from your punishment?"