Allegiance

Tensions were high among the individuals inside the portal room in the floating castle. The elven royal family had just walked into the room with their Lances, Aya, and Alea, standing behind them protectively.

Lance was a title held only by six individuals on the continent of Dicathen. The Lances were known as white cores and were among the most powerful mages in all the continent. They answered to their respective royal families and them alone, each having two Lances, which created a balance of power.

Aya was undoubtedly beautiful with flawless skin, except for a mole under her left eye. She had beautiful flowing black hair that shined in the light and dark eyes that would make you get lost as you stared into their beauty.

A little younger than Aya, Alea was also beautiful, a feature well-known for the elves, with smooth skin that didn't have a flaw in sight. She had short blonde hair that flowed down to her shoulders and bright blue eyes that shined whenever she smiled.

The elven royal family was both elegant and refined, standing in front of their Lances and looking intently at the other council members.

The elven queen, Merial Eralith, was a middle-aged woman, a bit past her youth, but beautiful nonetheless. Her eyes are round, shimmering a light blue hue, contrasting well with her lush pink lips, while her silver hair fell in curls down her back.

Standing to her right was her husband and the elven king, Alduin Eralith. Alduin was a middle-aged man with a muscular body. His emerald eyes were slanted upward, his lips were tense, and his expression, along with his short, military-style hair, gave him a dignified but somewhat reserved appearance.

Standing between the king, the queen, and the Lances were two more figures. Virion Eralith and Tessia Eralith.

Virion is not only the father to Alduin but also the former king of Elenoir and named elder. Virion was an older man past his prime. However, he still had a gaze that could kill someone on contact, and his facial features were sharp.

Tessia, the daughter of Merial and Alduin and the crowned princess of the elven kingdom of Elenoir. At eighteen years old, with gorgeous flawless skin and facial features, silky gunmetal gray hair that flowed freely down past her shoulders, except for a braid on her right side, and a beautiful pair of round gleaming teal eyes, Tessia was undoubtedly a sight to behold.

Standing across from the elven royal families were the families of the human and dwarven royal families, with their respective Lances standing behind them.

Blaine Glayder was a middle-aged man and the king of the human kingdom of Sapin. With mahogany hair and brown eyes, he stood arrogantly with his gaze locked on the elven royal family.

Beside Blaine was his wife, Priscilla Glayder, and Queen of Sapin. Priscilla was a beautiful woman with dark hair and dark eyes, standing refined beside her husband with a kind smile. She almost seemed like the exact opposite to her husband.

Behind the human king and queen were their two children, Curtis and Kathyln Glayder.

Curtis looks similar to his father with his fierce brown eyes and mahogany hair. Except countered to his father, Curtis didn't have an arrogant look, but something more lewd, as his eyes were locked on the elven princess, who was purposefully ignoring his gaze.

Kathyln has a petite, doll-like appearance, with porcelain, white skin, big dark eyes, thick lashes, black hair, and small lips. She has a delicate, small stature but also stood there elegantly and professionally.

Behind the human royal family were Bairon Wykes and Varay Aurae, the human Lances.

Varay has long white hair and light icy blue eyes, with a cold expression showing no emotion, leaving no room for interpretation of what she was thinking.