Love and Honor 3

Arthur Leywin POV

I followed closely behind princess Tessia, as we walked through the market. Several people could be heard talking as they walked bast us. Several stores and restaurants lined the sides of the streets, as people casually shopped around.

I could see as people would glance towards princess Tessia, as she happily walked down the street. She would occasionally stop at a store and look inside through the window, seeing if there was anything she wanted to look at.

As we continued to walk down the street, princess Tessia stopped as she walked up to a jewelry store. She peaked inside through the window, seeing what they had.

"Why don't you go inside princess. You'll be able to get a closer look at what they have." I suggested.

Princess Tessia smiled a she looked at me. "Perhaps your right." She said as she walked up to me. "I do like looking at the thing I like, up close and personal." She said as she poked my shoulder, and slowly guided her finger across my chest.

I shivered a little from her touch, with the thoughts of her in the bathroom going into my mind. My face became red, as I backed away a little. Princess Tessia smirked seeing my reaction, and stepped forward closing the gap between us.

"What were you thinking about there, that made your face turn so red." Princess Tessia asked teasingly.

"N-nothing princess." I said trying to compose myself.

"Oh really?" Princess Tessia said as she put on a fake hurt face. "That's a shame, I was hoping you were thinking about me in the bathroom naked." She said teasingly.

I took in a sharp breath, as I felt my face become red hot. Princess Tessia smirked as this didn't go unnoticed. She stood on her tip toes, as she placed her mouth against my ear.

"Besides, you don't need to think about it. If you want to see me naked, all you gotta do is ask." Princess Tessia says seductively, as she backs away from me with a smirk.

I just stare at her wide eyed, face red hot, with the image of her naked in the bathroom going through my mind. I shut my eyes and physically shook my head composing myself. I took a deep breath as I opened my eyes and looked at princess Tessia, who was still smirking at me.

"Princess, you shouldn't say such things. I'm your  guard, I took an oath to protect you. And thinking of such acts would be a desecration to your name, and violate my oath." I said.

Princess Tessia tilted her head a little. "Maybe some oaths are better broken." She said with a shrug as she turned around.

I sighed as I followed her as we walked into the jewelry store. Everyone inside looked in her direction, and went wide eyed recognizing her.

"Princess Tessia, what a pleasure to have you here. Is there anything we can help you find?" The store owner asked.

"No, I'm just looking." Princess Tessia said as she looked around at the necklaces and rings.

I followed her around through the store, as she looked at all of the display cases. I noticed she was looking mainly in the mens jewelry section, which I thought was odd. Suddenly she stopped as a smile formed on her face.

"Store owner, this one please." Princess Tessia said pointing to a necklace.

I followed her gaze, and noticed she was looking at an arrow head shaped azurite pendant, with a black leather cord.