Merry Christmas Special

Welcome to my Christmas Special
This is an A/U where Alacrya isn't evil
Tess is 19 and Arthur is 18
This will take place in Xyrus academy

Tessia Eralith POV

I nuzzled my head against my pillow, as I laid here in bed. It was our weekend at Xyrus, and I was going to take full advantage. All of the student council matters have been taken care of, and all I wanted to do was sleep in.

I hummed in happiness, as I felt totally relaxed. Nothing could ruin this mome-

*knock* *knock*

I grumbled as the abrupt knocking at my door knocked me out of my thought. 'Maybe if I don't say anything, they'll know I'm not here and go away.'

*knock* *knock*

I grumbled again, as I lifted my pillow off the bed, and covered my face. 'I'll just drown at the noise.'

*knock* *knock*

'I swear, if it's Clive again I'm going to scream. He just won't leave me alone.'

"Tess. It's Arthur."

I immediately sat up in the bed, sending the pillow on top of me flying across the room. My eyes widened in joy, as a fluttering sensation hit my stomach.

'Art's back?!!'

I quickly pushed the bed covers off me, as I climbed out of the bed. I swung my left leg out, and started to push myself out of bed.

"Whaa!" I yelped as my right leg got caught on the bed covers. I hit the floor with a thud face first. "Ow."

"Tess?!" I heard Arthur say concerned outside the door, as he tried to turn the nob.

However, the door wouldn't open as only I could open it.

"I-I'm fine! Hold on Art!" I ecstatically said as I stood up, and ran to the door.

I swung the door open inwards, revealing a handsome concerned looking Art on the other side. He was wearing a nice blue tunic with black pants and black leather boots.

"Tess, are you o-"

I cut Art off as I lunged forward, and brought him into a hug. I held him tightly, as I heard Art chuckle and return the hug. I felt his arms wrap around me, bringing me into a warm, strong, comforting embrace. I always felt so safe when I was with him.

"Good morning Tess." Art whispered into my ear.

I shivered as I felt his warm breath against my skin. I smiled taking in a breath, as his aroma filled my nostrils.

'He always smells so good.'

"Are you ok Tess, you're shaking." Art said a little worried.

I nodded, as I held my head into his chest. "Im more than ok. You've just been gone for a whole week. I've missed you."

Art rubbed my back gently with his hand, as he rested his chin on the top of my head. "Sorry to just disappear like that. There was something I had to do."

"What?" I asked curiously, as I looked up and Art lifted his head.

Art smiled warmly as me, as he brought his hand up and gently caressed my left cheek. I felt my face grow warm, as the corners of my lips raised into loving smile.

Art and I weren't in a relationship, since of our stupid elven tradition. And, we weren't sure how the elven nobles would react to him, a human, as our future king. However, he's the only one I could see myself with, the only one I wanted to be with. I told him once I would relinquish my title to be with him, but he told me not to. I could see the pain in his eyes, as he wanted to be with me too. I just wish that one day, that dream could become a reality.