Chapter 87

A week had passed, and everyone gathered in the dining room, enjoying their breakfast while engaging in lively conversation and occasional bickering.

After the meal, they moved to the living room, where Manik cleared his throat to capture everyone's attention.

Manik: Guys, I've got something important to share with you all.

Mukti: Everything okay?

Manik: Absolutely! It's just I've discovered the perfect college for Nandini.

Nandini: (excited) Really?

Manik: (grinning) Yes, indeed.

Cabir: Which one is it?

Manik: It's the Space Academy.

Abhi: So, you mean the college that's among the top 10?

Manik: Exactly. I've done all the research, and I believe it's the perfect college for our baby. It's close by, and it's one of the best.

Alia: (turning to Nandini) Sweetie, are you excited?

Nandini: I'm really excited, but I'm also a bit nervous. What if the people there aren't friendly?

Manik: You don't need to worry about that. I'm here to take care of all those concerns.

Dhruv: Manik, everyone's free today. How about all of us go check out the college together? It's a great way to explore the campus and get a feel for the crowd.

Cabir: That sounds like a perfect plan!

Manik: Alright, if that's what everyone's up for, let's get ready and head over to the campus.

With excitement bubbling, they all scattered to their rooms to prepare for the outing.

Nandini: (bursts into the room and leaps onto Manik) DAAADDDDAAAAAA! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! I'M SOOOOO HAPPYYYYYY... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUUUUU!

Manik: (grinning, he gently kisses her forehead) Your happiness is all that matters. (settles her back on the ground) Now, come on, let's get ready. We've got your college to explore.

Time skip:

In college:

Everyone was looking at the group who were walking not giving a damn to anyone.

Manik: (addressing the group) Let's pay a visit to the principal's office.

His friends nodded in agreement, and together they made their way to the principal's office, swiftly entering without hesitation. Inside, the principal, a bit taken aback by their unexpected appearance, looked up from his desk.

Principal: (surprised) Mr. Malhotra? What a pleasant surprise! May I inquire as to the purpose of your visit today?

Manik: (with confidence) I'm here to arrange admission for my fiancée.

Principal: (intrigued) Is she here with you?

Nandini stepped forward, confirming her presence.

Principal: Well, Mr. Malhotra, for such a minor matter, you needn't have personally come here. A simple phone call would have sufficed, and we would have handled everything.

Manik: (in attitude) I'm aware of that, but when it concerns my fiancée, I don't take any chances.

Principal: (understanding) Of course, I completely understand. Rest assured, we'll ensure your fiancée faces no difficulties during her time on our campus.