Chapter 34

After the picnic was over everyone came inside the house. They all just slumped on the couch.

NM: Do one thing you all go in your room and rest for a while.... I will make dinner for everyone and when its ready I will call you.

Navya: Aunty I will help you even you must be tired.

NM: Its ok beta I got this opportunity to cook for my kids after a long time how can I be tired then.... You dont worry about me I will be fine you all go take some rest.

Nandini: Lets do one thing we will all get freshen up and then meet in our room... what say?

Cabir: Ok then everyone will be there in 15 min.

They all went in their room and as they planned after 15 min everyone was in Manan's room.

Alia: It was so fun today.

Dhruv: Seriously all the stress we had because of our work is vanished now.

Abhi: I agree with you Dhruv.

Navya: And even we got a chance to spend some time with uncle aunty and understand them.

Alia: I feel my perspective towards them has changed... I feel they are friendly and caring.

Mukti: Maybe I agree with you Alia... even I feel that I was wrong to judge them so soon.... Maybe whatever they said was real.

Nandini: I am happy that because of me you guys agreed to accept them... I love you guys...

Dhruv: Cabir Manik where are you guys lost?

Cabir: Huh? Nowhere... was listening to you guys.

Abhi: What do you think about Uncle Aunty?

Cabir: I..I think they are sweet.

They continued their talk but all this while Manik and Cabir were lost in their own thoughts. Later on they were called to have their dinner. Navya noticed this unusual behaviour of Cabir.

Navya: Aunty you must be tired... You go and sleep servants will clean all this.

Nandini's parent went in their room.

Inside Nandini's parents room:

NM: God I am so tired now.... But I really enjoyed spending time with kids today.

ND: Ya even I enjoyed fooling these kids.

They both started laughing.

NM: Seriously they are so innocent we didn't had to struggle convincing them.

ND: And specially our daughter... How can she be such a fool... Thank god we abandoned her that day or else she would be a shame for us.

NM: Now we need to execute our plan as soon as possible because I am tired of this drama.

ND: Wait for more 2 3 days then we will kidnap Nandini.

NM: Yes we need to give this good news to our boss also.

ND: We will do that tomorrow for now lets go to sleep.

On the other side everyone had already headed in their respective rooms.

Inside Cavya's Room:

Cabir was sitting on bed working on his laptop while Navya was cleaning the room.

Navya: Cabir you always throw your clothes here and there what is this yaar?

He was so involved in his work that he didn't listen to her.