Chapter 39

On the other hand Manik felt the warmth missing he moved his hand around the bed in sleep but couldn't find her so slowly he woke up and saw Nandini was not on bed. He called her few times thinking maybe she is inside the bathroom but he got no response. He panicked a bit tried to calm himself thinking she might be somewhere so he went outside the room and started calling her. He checked the terrace, living room, dining room even garden but she was no where to be found. Because of he voice everyone woke up and came down.

Alia: (rubbing her eyes) Manik what happened? Why are you shouting in middle of the night?

Manik: Cab...Cabir Nan...Nandini is mis...missing. Sh...she is not in our room.

Mukti: (in a sleepy voice) What are you saying?

Cabir: Manik first cool down and then tell me what happened.

Manik: Cabir Nandini is missing.... She is not in our room.

Cabir: How is this possible?

Abhi: She must be in the house only.

Manik: No she is not... I searched everywhere.

Navya quickly went inside Nandini's parent room to check on them. Even they were missing so she hurriedly went from there.

Navya: Cabir uncle aunty are not in their room.

Manbhir were shocked to listen this. Manik's heartbeat started increasing... tears started forming in his eyes. He tried saying something but was not able to form words.

Dhruv: Maybe she went somewhere with them... They will come back in sometime.

Finally Manik spoke.

Manik: No No she can't go with them... Cabir you know right she can't go with them.

Mukti: But why after all they are her parents so why are you panicking?

Cabir: Vo... Umm.. guys actually...

Abhi: Cabir what happened? Say something... I feel like you guys are hiding something.

Cabir: Actually Nandini's parents they... ummm they came here with some motives.

Mukti: Motives? Cabir say it clearly.

He then told everything to others.

All 4 of them: (shocked) WHAT!!!!

Mukti: You are kidding right? Cabir say all this is a joke.

He shook his head. She went and grabbed his collar.

Mukti: ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME CABIR? YOU 3 HIDE SUCH A BIG THING FROM US.. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Abhi and Navya went and separated them.

Navya: You already hated them and if they told you then you would have never agreed allowing them stay here and they even didn't told me first it was me who found out.

Mukti: I can't believe this.

Dhruv: Guys you should have told us.... You guys disappointed us.

Alia: I want Nandini safe with us I am telling you do whatever you want I want her.

She started crying. But in all this chaos they forgot about Manik who was not even moving from his previous position.

Abhi: Guys stop it... Its not the time to fight with each other we need to find Nandini.

Navya: Guys Manik.

Everyone looked at him. Seeing him in that condition broke everyone's heart.