Chapter 57

Right now Manik and Cabir were in the car driving to the police station.

Cabir: Manik what's going on? Who was on the call?

Manik: I got a call that the girls are in police station and we have to go there.. I don't know the reason.

Well let's see what happened with the girls.

The car collided with police van but just when it was about the dash Mukti immediately pulled the hand break because of which the speed of the car slowed down to great extend but still they dashed with the van.

Crowd started gathering around the car.

Mukti: (breathing heavily) Are you guys ok?

Navya/Alia: (still shocked) Yes.

Nandini was blank. She was so scared that she was not able to form words.

Navya: (shaking her) Nandini? Nandini are you ok?

She looked at them and just nodded.

Mukti: Are you-

She was cut off by a knock on the window. She opened the window and a police man standing in front asking them to come out. The four of them came out of the car. They were still scared from what happened just few minutes back.

Policeman: Madam how were you driving? You could have hurt someone. You just hit the police van.

Mukti: We are so sorry sir.

Policeman: (to Nandini) Madam I want your driving license and car papers.

Nandini: Actually I... I don't have a license.

Policeman: Madam you know its against the rule... I need you all to come with me to the police station.

Navya: (whispering) Mukti do something if boys came to know about this we are gone.

Mukti: Sir look we are sorry I guarantee this won't happen again. We are ready to pay the fine but please leave us.

Policeman: Madam you had an accident. She was driving without license and all this is not accepted. So please cooperate.

They were left with no other option than to follow the instructions. They went to the police station and where sitting on the bench waiting for the next order. They had to submit their phones so right now they were tensed about what will happen next? How will the boys react when they will come to know about all this?

Policeman: We have called your guardian. He will be here in sometime.

Nandini: (scared) Di what if they called Dadda here? He will surely beat me today in front of everyone.

She starting crying thinking about how Manik is going to react.

Mukti: (hugging her) Nandini please don't cry baby.

Nandini: I am scared. I should have listened to you all but no... Now see what I did.

They all were silent. They knew it was Nandini's fault this time and were worried for her because today no one can save her from Manik's wrath.

After 15 mins:

Nandini's eyes were red and puffy because of continuous crying. Girls were trying to comfort her but she was just crying.

Manik and Cabir reached police station and saw their car outside in damaged condition. They both got scared thinking what might have happened to the girls so went running in the station and saw the girls sitting on the bench. They immediately rushed towards them. Manik saw that Nandini was crying in Mukti's embrace negative thoughts came in his mind thinking she might have hurt herself. He picked her up and checked her thoroughly looking for any sign of injury. Once he was assured that she was fine he hugged her tightly. Looking at his concern and care Nandini felt guilty and cried even more.