Chapter 17

Next morning Nandini woke up first and saw that Manik was sleeping with his arms and legs around her. After struggling for few minutes she came out of his hold and went to freshen up. While is was getting ready for her day she thought to prank Manik. She hurried up and went in Cabir's room and hide herself in his closet. After sometime Manik woke up and saw that Nandini was missing so he thought she in bathroom. He knocked the door.

Manik: Nandini are you inside? Can you hear me? I am coming inside.

He opened the door and found it empty. He thought maybe she might be in living room or kitchen so he went downstairs calling her name.

Manik: Nandini... Nandini.... Where are you? Nandini.

Listening his voice everyone came downstairs.

Cabir: (yawning) Manik kya hua? Subh subh kyu chila rha hai. I was sleeping man.

Manik: I am finding Nandini don't know where she went.

Abhi: Did you check your bathroom? Maybe she is there.

Manik: I did Abhi but she is not there and she is not in kitchen also. Subh subh kaha chali gai yeh ladki. She just loves to annoy me.

Navya: Did you check in garden?

Manik: No let's go and check there.

Everyone went in garden but she was not there also.

Manik: Nandini.... Nandini. Guys what if she went outside?

Cabir: No I don't think so she never goes out without us.

Dhruv: Let's do one thing will check inside the house once again maybe she is inside only.

Everyone went inside the house and was finding each and every room. While they were checking other places they could hear Cabir screaming so everyone ran towards the direction from where they could hear him screaming.

5 minutes earlier

In Cabir's room

Cabir's POV

God this girl na I know she is playing prank with everyone and then she will get shouting from Manik because if he doesn't she her first thing in morning he gets irritated and she loves to irritate him then she will come to me (mimicking Nandini) Cabir bhaiiii help me please.

POV end

While Cabir was talking with himself he unknowingly opened the door of closet.

Nandini: Bhooooooo

Cabir: Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Nandini was laughing maniacally while Cabir was still in shock from what just happened few seconds back. His heart was beating so fast while others entered in the room and saw Cabir on ground and Nandini was laughing tears falling from her eyes.

Mukti: Cabir why did you screamed and why are you sitting on ground? Why is Nandini laughing and where was she?

Cabir: (glaring at Nandini) Ask her only?

Nandini control her laughter and told others about her prank. Listening to what she did everyone started laughing out loud.

Cabir: You little monster come here I will show you what happens when you prank your bhai. You just wait.

Saying this Cabir went towards Nandini while she ran from there and Cabir was chasing her all around the house. After few more minutes of chasing he caught her and started tickling her.

Nandini: Hahahaha please stop hahahaha.

Cabir: First say that Cabir bhai is more handsome than your Dadda.