Chapter 23

Next day Manik's sleep was broken because of continuous knocking of door. He opened his eyes and saw Nandini was completely sleeping on him so he slowly made her sleep on bed and went and open the door.

Manik: Dhruv you here? There's still time for everyone to wake up.

Dhruv: Manik actually I am scared.... I couldn't sleep all night... What if Alia rejected me I love her a lot man I don't want to lose her.

Manik: Calm down buddy... You love her right so believe in your love and everyone saw the love she has for you in her eyes so don't worry she is going to yours very soon.

Dhruv: Thanks yaar buddy you helped me clear my mind I was thinking to back off from my plan.

Manik: Oye don't even think of doing such thing or else next time I will make sure she rejects you.

Dhruv: No No now I am confident that after few hours she will be mine. Thanks once again and sorry to wake you up early in morning.

Manik: No worries chalo then milte hai in few hours.

Dhruv went from there and even Manik went to sleep for 2 hours.

Nandini woke up first and saw that Manik was still sleeping so she climbed on him and started poking his cheeks but he removed her hand. She again started poking him.

Nandini: Dadda wake up na... See the time we will get late.... I want my surprise.... Wake up wake up wake up. (she started shaking him)

Manik: What is it bacha let me sleep for sometime.

Nandini: No wake up we will get late.

He woke up and sat on bed Nandini on his laps. He pecked her forehead.

Manik: Good morning baby.

Nandini: Good morning.... Now hurry up we need to get ready for my surprise.

Manik: Someone is very excited Ha.

Nandini: Of course after all my Dadda has planned surprise for me. Now let's go and get ready.

They went inside bathroom. Manik was cleaning her body.

Nandini: Dadda now that I will get to know surprise in few hours why don't you tell me now.

Manik: No chance.

Nandini: Please ok if you tell me I will not throw tantrums for eating food.

Manik: Make such promises which you can fulfill.

Nandini: (thinking) How about if you tell me then you will get Nandini's special kiss.

Manik: (laughing) Still a no.

Nandini: How about 2 kisses... No No 5 kisses.

Manik: Sounds tempting.

Nandini: Isn't it.... So now tell me.

Manik: Even though it sound tempting still it's a no and no more exchange offer because I am not going to say so zip your mouth.

She pouts. They both got ready and went near reception area where everyone had decided to meet.

Manik: Good morning everyone.... Where is Cabir?

Mukti: Arey don't ask.... That idiot was still sleeping 5 min back now he woke up and went to freshen up.

Nandini: (pouting) Why does he had to wake up late today.

Navya: Don't be sad he will come in 5 min till that time let's have breakfast.