Chapter 53

Hello Everyone, so one of my friend @Mananworld20 started writing a story. Please do read it and show lots of love to it.

Back to the story.

In Malhotra Mansion:

After talking with Nandini Manik went towards his room. As soon as he entered the room he let out a sigh. He missed seeing Nandini in the room waiting for him to come back from office and greet him with so many kisses. He kept his bag on the couch and sat on the sofa.

Cabir: Manik what-

He stopped in middle when he saw Manik in deep thoughts.

Cabir: What happened bro? Everything ok?

Manik: (sighs) Yes was just missing Nandini.. When she is not around everything seems so empty and lonely. This room feels so empty without her.

Cabir: I can understand even I feel the same when Navya is not around me and I am sure those 2 duffers must be feeling the same but don't worry they will be back within 2 days.

Listening to this Manik's face lightened up.

Manik: Seriously? Who told you?

Cabir: Of course Navya who else will tell me... So don't be sad and if you are missing her then just call her and talk with her.

Manik: I just did.. Mukti called me few minutes back Nandini was not listening to her so she had called me.

Cabir: (laughing) Nandini and her never ending tantrums... No one can handle it except you.

Manik: (chuckled) Because you guys have spoiled her too much.

Cabir: Of course we did after all she is our baby sister.. We are not like you who just keeps on scolding my baby.

Manik: Ohh hello if I don't scold her then you guys will spoil her more and then she will not listen to anyone.

Cabir: Ya Ya we know that... Anyways I came here to call you for dinner.

Manik: You go I will freshen up and join you guys soon.

Cabir nodded and went down while Manik went inside the bathroom and freshen up.

After half an hour when he was done he went downstairs only to see the boys busy in their phone.

Manik: Boys what are you all watching?

Dhruv: Buddy did you checked your phone?

Manik gave him a confused look but shook his head as no.

Abhi: You should see it.

He took his phone from his pocket and saw message from Nandini. He opened it there were many photos of her and some with the girls. He clicked on it and his eyes popped out after looking at the picture.

Manik: What is this? What is she wearing?

Dhruv: Just look at the girls.. I feel they are doing this on purpose they want to tease us.

Cabir: Seriously I regret stopping you guys that day from tracking the girls I should have let you guys do your work.

Manik: She is looking so damn hot... Why she doesn't wear such clothes when she is with me?

Cabir: Because you don't allow her... (mimicking his voice) Nandini you can't wear this I don't want others to look at you in this clothes.

Manik just rolled his eyes.

Abhi: I swear I am not leaving Mukti once she is back.

He said this while looking at the picture forgetting that he is in front of his friends and he spoke a little louder which was heard by them.