Chapter 92

After an eventful Friday night filled with excitement, they decided to take it easy on Saturday. The day was dedicated to cuddling, watching movies, and going for a leisurely walk, reveling in each other's company.

Now, it's Sunday, and both of them are getting ready for a delightful double date with their friends, Khushi and Arnav. It turns out that both girls had a special wish to go on a best friends' date with their partners. Obviously, the guys couldn't resist fulfilling this heartwarming request. So, today is all about turning those wishes into reality and creating even more cherished moments together.

In Manan's apartment:

Manik and Nandini are getting ready for their double date. Manik, dressed in a smart casual outfit, is adjusting his collar in front of the mirror. Nandini, in a cute dress, is adding finishing touches to her makeup.

After putting the finishing touches on her look, she stood up and admired herself. Just then, Manik came over and embraced her from behind, his hands resting gently on her stomach.

Manik: (giving her a peck on the head) Why do you always look so cute?

Nandini: Well, you know, Nandini was born cute.

Manik: Can't deny that fact. (He chuckled)

Nandini giggled in response.

Manik: (giving her pecks from behind) I was thinking, maybe we should ditch our plans for tonight and just stay home. I'm not in the mood to go out anymore; let's have a cozy night in and maybe a little romance.

Nandini: (blushing, she slipped out of his embrace and faced him) Keep your romance in check; we're already running late.

Manik: Come on, just one kiss?

He leaned in for a kiss, but Nandini playfully interrupted by placing her finger between their lips.

Nandini: I don't want to ruin my lipstick.

Manik: (making a playful, disappointed face) Mood spoiler.

Undeterred, Manik continued to pout, trying to charm Nandini into giving in.

Manik: Oh, come on! A little lipstick smudge won't hurt.

Nandini smirked, playfully pushing him away.

Nandini: Nope, not happening. We're already running late, and I'm not sacrificing my perfect lipstick for your impromptu romance.

Manik: (grinning) You're too stubborn, my babygirl.

Nandini: And you're too persistent, Dadda.

As they bantered back and forth, Manik wrapped his arms around her again, this time giving her a gentle squeeze.

Manik: Fine, no kisses for now. But you owe me one later.

Nandini laughed, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

Nandini: We'll see about that. Now, let's get going before we miss the entire plan for the night.

They headed out, hand in hand, ready for the evening ahead. As they stepped out of their home, the night air greeted them with a refreshing breeze. Manik gracefully guided Nandini to their car, courteously opening the door for her with a flourish.

Manik: After you, my lady.

Nandini chuckled, sliding into the passenger seat. Manik settled into the driver's seat, and the engine hummed to life. The soft glow of city lights painted the surroundings as they cruised through the streets.

Manik reached over and intertwined his fingers with Nandini's, stealing glances at her from time to time.

After a smooth half-hour drive, they finally reached their destination, and the hotel guard graciously swung the doors open for them. Stepping out of the car, Manik handed the car keys to the valet with a nonchalant air, then turned to Nandini, a cold expression on his face. Linked by the waist, they made their way inside.