Chapter 94

Next day:

Both Cabir and Nandini were sleeping cuddling each other. Navya woke up to see both of them tangled to one another. Cabir's one hand is below Nandini's head and other on her waist. While Nandini was sleeping on her stomach with one leg on Cabir and one hand on his face. Navya chuckled and left from there to make breakfast for everyone. Last night everyone decided that everyone will take turns to sleep with Nandini.

Once Navya was done with the breakfast she saw Mukti and Alia coming downstairs who informed that Abhi and Dhruv are getting ready. She went to wake Cabir and Nandini who finally woke up after lots of struggle.

Nandini: (rubbing her eyes) Di, what's the time?

Navya: It's 8.

Suddenly Nandini's sleep flew away.

Nandini: (jumps on the bed) WHATTTTT? Oh no I am late...

She started paincking.

Navya: (confused) But your college is at 11, right?

Nandini: Yes Di but our competition is starting today so our group decided to meet early at 9.

Navya: Oh, it's ok let them know that you will be late today and now hurry up get ready and come to have breakfast.

Nandini: No Di I can't eat breakfast today. I am already very late. I will eat something in canteen.

Navya: (strictly) You are not leaving without eating your breakfast.

Nandini: (making a crying face) Di try to understand I am getting late.

Navya: (sternly) I said once you are not leaving without your breakfast, it means no and if you argue more than I will call Manik and complain.

Nandini: (scared) No No don't tell Dadda. I will eat.

Navya: Hmm good. Now don't waste your time and hurry up.

She dashed into the bathroom.

Navya turned to find Cabir once again asleep. She sighed, noticing a water jug on the nightstand. Without second thoughts, she grabbed it and poured the water directly onto Cabir, startling him awake.

Cabir: Ahhhh, tsunami! Navya, save me. Someone help me, please.

Amused, Navya burst into laughter. As Cabir grasped the situation, he pouted angrily. Navya couldn't resist and kissed his pout away, prompting him to pull her closer and kissed her lips. Lost in the moment, they didn't notice Nandini entering the room after finishing her freshening up. Shocked by the sight, she immediately covered her eyes.

Nandini: (with closed eyes) I didn't see anything.

Startled by her voice, Navya and Cabir broke apart. Navya stood up from Cabir's lap as he made an annoyed expression.

Nandini: (peeking a little) Can I open my eyes now?

Navya: (shy) Ye...Yes.

Nandini: (teasingly) I'm done. Heading downstairs; I'll wait for you guys. Continue, but don't take too much time.

With that, Nandini hurried out of the room.

Cabir: (holding Navya's hand) Now that we're alone, let's continue.

Navya: (glaring) Seriously? That was so embarrassing. She's small, and she caught us in that moment.

Cabir: (shrugging) Come on, it's not like she has never kissed. Relax.

He leaned in for another kiss, but Navya pushed him away.

Navya: Enough with the romance. Get up and get ready, or you'll be late.