Chapter 20

Next morning Manik and Nandini woke up together.

Manik: Good Morning baby.

Nandini: Good Morning Dadda.

Manik: Chalo lets get ready then we have to pack our things today.

They both went inside bathroom. Manik helped Nandini in brushing her teeth and then they took shower together. After they were done with it they got ready. Just when they were going downstairs Manik got call.

Manik: Bacha I have to take this call.... do one thing you go downstairs everyone must be waiting for us I will join you guys in few minutes.

She went in the living room where everyone was waiting for her. As soon as she reached there everyone pounced on her.

Cabir: Nandu you are fine na?

Mukti: Ha Nandu Manik ne kuch kiya nhi na kal?

Abhi: Did he punish you?

Alia: Is he still angry with you?

Navya: Why are you not saying anything?

Dhruv: Guys let her speak.

Nandini: Ohh god so many questions. Firstly I am fine. Secondly yes he did punish me. He told me to write sentence 100 times.

Cabir: I am sorry behena I shouldn't have agreed your request.... If I had denied you at first all this wouldn't happened.

Nandini: Bhai dont blame yourself. It was my mistake I was the one who stubborn.

She pecked his cheeks and hugged him.

Abhi: Nandini this is cheating even we want kiss.

Cabir: No she wont. I am her favourite bhai. She can only kiss me.

Alia: (mummering to girls) Here comes her childish brothers again.

Mukti: True sometimes it's difficult to tell who is 8 year old kid.

Abhi: Who said you are her favourite? She loves me more.

Dhruv: Excuse me you guys are forgetting me.... She loves me more.

Cabir: Nandini tell them that you love me more than these two.

Abhi: No Nandini tell them you love me more.

Dhruv: No..... me she loves me more.

Nandini: Stop it.... I love you all.

Saying this kissed Abhi and Dhruv.

Girls: (fake cough) I guess someone is forgetting us.

She jumped on them for hug. This is how they started their morning. After sometime Manik finished his call and came downstairs and joined others.

Manik: What's going on guys?

Cabir: Spending sometime with our baby sis... Because when you are with her you don't leave her alone even for a min.

Manik: (shrugging his shoulders) What can I do I need her beside me all the time.

Cabir: Ya whatever (rolling his eyes) Chalo now I am hungry I can't wait anymore now.

Saying this he ran towards dining room Nandini also ran behind him.

Manik: Bacha don't run you will get hurt. (But she was out of his sight) This girl na will never change.

Mukti: But accept it Manik her this childish side is what you love the most.

Manik: That's true can't deny that.