Chapter 21

Nandini was running away from Manik and Manik was trying to catch her whenever he was about to catch her she would jump around of the sofa or table making him skip his heartbeat.

Manik: Nandini now enough stop right there.

Nandini: NO NO NO!!!! I dont want to drink it.

Manik: Once I catch you it will not be good.

Nandini: At least that will not be as bad as having this medicine.

They again started running around. Listening to Manik's shout everyone came in living room.

Alia: Guys whats going on over here?

Manik: Help me guys. I am trying to feed her medicine but this girl she is running away from it.

Nandini: Cabir bhai help me I dont want to have it.... Its very bitter.

Manik: Cabir dont even think of taking her side in this.

Cabir: Nandini its about your health I can't convince these people and even I don't want you to get sick.

Everyone tried to catch her but she ran away. At last when she started getting tired she climbed on the dining table.

Manik: Nandini get down you might hurt yourself.

Nandini: First say that you will not make me drink this.

Manik had enough of her tantrums he picked her up and went in living room. Everyone followed him. He sat down on sofa while she was standing in front of him. He had holded both her hands with his one hand.

Manik: Nandini open your mouth now its enough.

But she didn't listen so he spanked her once

Nandini: Oww

Grabbing the opportunity he shoved the spoon full of medicine in her mouth and shut her mouth so that she couldn't spit it. She gulped his down... once she was done she made an angry pout and started hitting Manik's chest with her small hand.

Nandini: You are very bad.... You know I dont like it still you made me drink it.

Everyone were laughing listening to her complaint this made her more angry so she took pillow which was beside her and throw it on Navya face.

Navya: Oye what I did?

Nandini: You were laughing at me.

Navya: Everyone over here was laughing but still you saw only me.

Nandini took one more pillow and threw it on Cabir but he dodged it because of which it went on Alia's face.

Alia: What the hell!!!!

She took the pillow from ground and threw in Nandini's direction but she moved and it went directly on Manik's face. Like this everyone started pillow fight.

 Like this everyone started pillow fight