Chapter 46

They all went inside the room but Nandini was no where to be found.

Alia: Where did she go?

Cabir: Doctor strictly told her not to walk for a week then where did she go?

Manik saw the blood marks on the floor heading to the direction of bathroom.

Flashback:

Nandini's POV:

Owww it hurts so bad.... Who told you to get up from bed and these guys... What are they talking about? I can smell something fishy... They might be planning how to convince me for injection... Yes I know how Abhi bhai is going to treat my wounds as this is not the first time happening with me... (making a crying face) But I don't want injection... Nandini think something how can you avoid taking it... (she saw the bathroom door open) Idea I will hide in the bathroom... But no if I move from bed Dadda will get angry and I don't like it when he is angry... But Nandini if you don't hide they will force you to take injection... Yes I don't want it I should hide and about Dadda I will figure it out inside.

POV ends.

She then with the support of wall slowly went inside the bathroom and locked the door hoping they don't find her.

Flashback ends.

Manik: (rubbing his face) God this girl... I feel like slapping her. See this (showing the marks)

They went towards bathroom and tried to open the door but it was locked from inside.

Navya: Nandini baby open the door.

Nandini: No I know if I came out you guys will give me injection... I am not coming.

Abhi: No baby who told you this? You come out no one is going to do anything to you.

Nandini: No No I know you guys are lying so that I will let you in.

Manik: Nandini stop testing my patience and come out right now... If I came inside it wont be good for you.

Nandini: No I will not come out.

Manik: You are going to regret this thing Nandini I am telling you.

Dhruv: Buddy what are you doing man? Control your anger.

Manik: Kya control man... This girl she doesn't understand anything... Her health is not a joke for me she needs to understand that... Nandini I am giving you last warning if you don't come out I won't talk with you for a week and I mean it ok.

He knew that Nandini can't stay without talking to him so she will come out. Even though he was angry on her but more than that he was scared for her health and this girl was just testing his patience.

Manik: I am gonna count till 3 and still if you don't come outside I will make sure you will regret your decision.

1

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

and -

Nandini: Fine I am coming.

Even though she was scared of injections but angry Manik is more scary so unwillingly she had to agree with them.

She slowly started walking towards the door but suddenly she lost her balance and fell down.

Nandini: (crying) Owww.