Chapter 25

After completing all their work Manbir headed towards their house. All this while Manik was in deep thought.

Cabir: Manik what are you thinking?

Manik: Cabir how will I say this to Nandini? She is not going to leave me.

Cabir: Dont worry Manik we all will handle her.

After that they both were silent for the rest of the ride. When they reached home others were already home in living room. Nandini saw Manik so she ran towards him and jumped on him.

Nandini: I missed you soooooo much.

Manik: I missed you too baby.

He carried her in living room where everyone was waiting for them.

Navya: You guys came... We all were waiting for you both only... Dinner is ready you both freshen up and then we will have dinner together.

Nandini: I have surprise for you all.

Alia: Surprise?

Abhi: What surprise?

Nandini: That I will tell you afterwards. Now go fast change and come.

She pushed them to go fast. After 15 min both came down and everyone headed towards dining room.

Nandini: Wait theres one more dish I will bring it.

She came back with a bowl in her hand cover with lid. She open the lid and kept it on the table.

Everyone: Kheer!!!!

Navya: Guess what.... Nandini made it for you guys.

Everyone were shocked to hear that.

Cabir: Nandini you made this? (she nodded) What was the need you could have hurt yourself.

Manik: Cabir is right baby.... What if you got hurt while making this.

Nandini: I wanted to do something for you guys and see nothing happened to me I am completely fine.

Alia: You are the sweetest sister anyone can get.

Nandini: Now taste it fast and tell me how's it.

Everyone took a bite of it and made a bad face. As Nandini was examine everyone's facial expression she thought it doesn't taste good so she became sad.

Nandini: Is it not good?

Everyone: This is the best kheer we have ate it now.

Nandini: Really?

Manik: Yes baby its awesome.... But now it doesn't mean that you will cook different food for us... You are small so you are not allowed to work in kitchen, do you get that?

Nandini: But I love cooking.

Manik: No means No. I dont want anymore discussion on this topic.

After that everyone finished their dinner and went in living room and settled down on sofa.

Manik: Guys I want to say something. Nandini please dont panic after listening.

Navya: Anything serious?

Manik: Actually there's some problem in our UK branch.... So I will have to go UK.

Nandini was shocked after listening this.

Nandini: How many days?

Manik: 3 days.

Nandini: 3 days? What about me? You will leave me alone and go?