Chapter 56

It was currently 7 in the morning and Manik's sleep was disturbed by the continuous ringing of his alarm. He lazily wakes up from the bed and decided to wake Nandini too as it was a big task.

Manik: Nandini.. Bache wake up.. Nandini.

She turns to the other side and covers herself with blanket.

Manik: (sighs) Nandini baby wake up Dadda has to go to office bache.

Nandini: But I want to sleep.

Manik: You can sleep once we get home but for now wake up. (no response) Wake up Nandini.. Nandini I am getting late and you are not lis-

He was cut off in middle with a pillow landing on his face taking him off guard.

Manik: What the- Why would you do that?

Nandini: (still sleeping) Because you were disturbing my beauty sleep. Now shoo off from here and let me sleep.

Manik: Nandini I can't attend the meeting leaving you here alone.

He realised that Nandini was not listening to him and had slept already. He slapped her thigh lightly to wake her.

Nandini: (rubbing her thigh) Owwwww.. (fake crying) Why would you hit me?

Manik: Madam stop your drama I know it didn't even hurt and please now get up ok I am already 15 minutes late because of you.

Nandini: (fake crying) Please I want to sleep. If you can't leave me alone then do one thing call Mukti Di and tell her to come here with others and now don't disturb me. Bye Bye.

She immediately laid back and covered herself fully with blanket. Manik sighed as he knew now he had no other option because he was already getting late so he took his phone and dial Mukti's number.

On the call:

Mukti: (sleepy tone) Hello.

Manik: Hi.. What are you doing right now?

Mukti: Driving a plane.. Want to join?

Manik: What?

Mukti: Seriously Manik you are calling me at 7.15 in the morning what do you expect me doing?

Manik: Ohh were you sleeping?

Mukti: Happy realization.. Now if don't have anything important then just let me sleep.

Manik: No No wait... Actually can you come here with the girls?

Mukti: Where? And why?

Manik: Actually I have an important meeting to attend and earlier I was going to drop Nandini back but she is not waking up and I can't let her alone so she suggested to call you guys here so can you come to look after her?

Mukti: Just because she wants to sleep she suggested you to ruin our morning by waking us early? This girl-

Manik: Please Mukti. Acha I am sending you the location. Bye Bye.

Mukti: Hello Hello Manik.

But he already hung up.

Mukti: (gritting her teeth) Nandini you little monster.

But anyways she didn't had any other option so unwillingly she woke up from bed and went to wake others.

Back to Manan:

Manik now came out of bathroom after taking a quick shower and got ready for the day. Before leaving the house he thought to inform Nandini that he was leaving.

Manan: Baby loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें