Chapter 11

He dragged her to the storeroom. In order to save herself Nandini bites his hand. He hissed and slapped her hard due to the force she fell down on the ground.

Sir: How dare you bite me ha you have got guts ha. Wait let me show you what happens to someone who doesnt listening to me.

Warning: Abuse Ahead

Saying this he picked her up and slapped her hard twice.

Sir: You need a proper lesson today.

Nandu: No please sir I am sorry I will not do it again. Please leave me.

She kept on begging him but he just laughed in a sadistic way. He went out and brought a ruler with him and locked the door from inside.

Sir: Come and stand in front of him.( but she just dint moved as she was scared)

He grabbed her hand and pushed her towards the nearby table because of which she got hurt on her forehead and it started bleeding. He started hitting her calf badly with her ruler she was crying badly asking him to stop but he just continued.

Sir: You dared to bite me na just see now.

He removed his belt and stroking her back, legs. Nandini was barely conscious now but the sir dint care he just continued. After sometime when he was satsified with his work he saw that Nandini was no more responding. She had passed out.

Sir: Shit what did I do. I need to go from here soon or else I will be caught.

He just left Nandini over there and ran out of the storeroom.

After few hours in Malhotra office.

Manik: Cabir its almost time you go pick Navya first from boutique and the go to pick Nandini and please call me when you pick her I want to talk with her. I might be late today so just take care of her and I am telling you Cabir NO.CHOCOLATES.NO.ICECREAMS.

Cabir: Hmmm. Dont worry I will call you keep your phone nearby. (saying this he left from there)

After sometime Cabir picked Navya and went towards school. They were waiting for her when the bell rang all the students started coming out of the gate. Slowly everyone left but still Nandu was nowhere to be seen to which they panicked and went towards watchman.

Cabir: Sir my sister is inside. Vo ab tak bahar nahi aai hai.

Uncle: But Sir no one inside now. Everyone already left.

Navya: What you mean by left my sister is inside. We are waiting here from long time.

Meanwhile Cabir calls Manik.

Manik: Hello Cabir, Nandu mili hand her your phone I want to talk with her.

Cabir: Ma..Manik vo Nandini

Manik: Cabir what happened? Why are you so tensed? Where is Nandini? Cabir say something for god sake.

Cabir: Manik we were waiting for outside the school gate but she never came out and the watchman is saying that everyone has already left.

Manik stood up from his chair.

Manik: What you mean by she never came? Cabir she...she has to be inside. I am coming there till that you guys search her inside the school. Search each and every classroom thoroughly she must be inside. (he picked up his car keys and left for her school) God please keep Nandu safe. I cant let anything happen to her. She has to be safe.

After sometime he reaches there and rushed towards Cabir.

Manik: Did you guys found her? Where is she? Why are you both silent say something dammit. I want my baby where is she?