Chapter 48

??: And where will you go?

And they all got blank when they heard the voice. They didn't dare to turn back and look at the person.

Mukti: (whispering) Shit he is here already.

Navya: (in low voice) What to do now?

Alia: Guys I am scared... His voice shows how much angry he is right now.

Mukti: Nandini help us.

Nandini: And what about me? Who will help me? I can already feel his intense stare on me... I told you guys we should not do something stupid like this but you guys forced me.

The other 3 girls were shocked to see how fast she changed her side.

Mukti: Hawww look at her... You were the one who was excited for this.

Navya: And now you are blaming us.

Nandini: I-

She was cut off in middle by a hand on her shoulder.

Manik: (sternly) Turn.

But she didn't move.

Manik: Nandini don't make me shout at you in front of so many people... I said turn.

Slowly she along with others stood face Manik and Cabir.

Nandini: Oh hi Dadda.. How come you are here?

Manik: Where is that guy?

Alia: Which guy Manik?

Manik: I am not in mood for this drama so just telling me where is he?

Mukti: Vo... Vo he.. he went.

Manik: Nandini come with me we are going home and Cabir bring others.

He was about to drag her but she holds Navya's hand.

Manik: Leave her right now.

Navya: Ma...Manik ca...calm down.

He just picked her up and went from there. Cabir sighed.

Cabir: Chalo girls.

Navya: Cabir you should have stopped him.. He was angry what if he hurts Nandini.

Cabir: Navya you know that Manik will never do anything like that... And for his anger he has a reason... You guys went to far today. Let's go for now.

They all went home. While Manan's car was filled with silence.

Nandini: Dadda I-

Manik: Not now Nandini.

She shuts her mouth because she knew Manik's anger. After sometime they reached home. He dragged Nandini with him. On his way to their room he told the servants to not let anyone disturb them and went from there. He locked the door and was now facing Nandini who didn't dare to look at him.

Manik: (in cold voice) Explain.

Nandini: Vo... It... It was all.. I-

Manik: Nandini stop shuttering and speak clearly.

Nandini: Vo these days you...you were so busy that I felt you were ig...ignoring me so I told Di about this and then we came up with this idea.

Manik: And you thought after this you will get my attention?

She didn't answer. She just stood there looking at the floor.

Meanwhile in the Living room:

Even Abhi and Dhruv were here as the girls called them when they were returning.