Chapter 13

Manik was sleeping peacefully when he heard someone mummering so he woke up to check from where he can hear this voice. When he opened his eyes he saw that Nandini was mummering something and sweating alot. He understood that she was having a nightmare so he tired to wake her up.

Manik: Nandu bache wake up its just a nightmare. Open your eyes and see you are safe with me. I will not let anything happen to you.

Nandini: No please leave me please I will not say about this to anyone please leave me. Dadda please help me Bhai help me please.

Suddenly she woke up breathing heavily and looking here and there as if analyzing her surrounding. When she saw Manik beside her without any delay she hugged him tight.

Nandini: Please save me dadda he will kill me... Please help me.

Manik: Baby see no one is here and I am with you so no one can harm my baby.

Nandini: Please dont leave me alone I am scared he will take me away from you.

Manik: No one can seperate us ok. Now sleep I am there with you.

Nandini: Can you sleep with me? Pleaseeeee.

Manik: Of course.

Saying this he too laid down on bed. Nandini immediately climbed on him and sleep.

At Morning.

Everyone came to meet Nandini. When they entered the room they saw both of them holding each other tight while sleeping.

Mukti: They look so cute together.

Abhi: Ya you are right.

All this while Cabir was in his own thought

Navya: Cabir what are you thinking?

Cabir: Yesterday was the first time I saw Manik so vulnerable. This incident has not only left scar in Nandini's mind but even in Manik's mind. He is trying to be strong for Nandini but from inside seeing her in this condition its just breaking him. He blames himself for whatever happened yesterday. I just hope we get back our old Manan again.

While saying all this tears started falling from his eyes so Navya went towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and she wiped his tears.

Navya: They will be fine soon Cabir. Hum sab hai na. We will always be there for them.

Saying this she hugged him. Due to noise Manik also woke up and saw that Nandini is sleeping on him because of which he is not able to get up so he laid her on bed carefully and when towards his friends.

Manik: When did you guys came?

Dhruv: 5 mins back. We saw that you both were sleeping peacefully so thought not to wake up guys. We brought clothes for you and breakfast go freshen up and then we all will have breakfast together.

Manik nodded his head he looked at Nandini for once and then went in the bathroom to freshen up. Meanwhile Nandini also woke up missing his warmth she panicked thinking she is left alone again so everyone rush towards her.

Cabir: Bacha kya hua? We are here only with you. Don't be scared. (he said while caressing her hairs)

Nandini: Bhai Dadda?

Cabir: He is inside washroom to freshen up. Dont worry he will be back in 5 min.

Nandini just nodded her head and was looking at the blanket. Everyone looked at each other thinking of some ways to cheer her up.

Navya: Nandu you know today I made your favorite breakfast. Dont you want to taste and you know we even brought chocolates for you.

But she didn't replied to her and didn't even looked at her.