Chapter 6

Next morning Nandini woke up first as Manik was not able to sleep properly at night. As she woke up she started crying because of that Manik woke up. He picked her up and started patting her back.

Manik: Dont cry bacha, see Dadda woke up no need to cry. 

Listening to her cries everyone came in their room.

Alia: What happened Manik? Why is she crying?

Manik: She woke up before me so to gain my attention she started crying.

He said while staring at his baby who was giggling right now.

Cabir: Waah behena till today I used to think only Navya is the Dramaqueen of this group but you are a bigger Dramabaaz.

Navya glared at him and punched him.

Cabir: Ouch, Navya yaar it hurts.(fake cries)

Mukti: Manik you freshen up give her to us. Hum usse living room me leke jate hai.

As Mukti was going to pick her she started crying as if telling them that she wants to stay with her dadda. Manik calmed her down.

Manik: No one is taking you anywhere. Mukti you guys go ahead I will bring her with me.

They nodded their head and went downstairs.

Manik: You are such a dramaqueen ha bacha.(saying this he played with her few minutes and went to freshen up)

Time skips

Currently everyone was sitting at dinning area eating their breakfast. Manik was feeding Nandini.

Dhruv: After having breakfast lets go to the mall and shop for our doll.

Alia: Yes shoppinggggggggg. Dhruv you will accompany me for shopping today.(listening to this his eyes widened)

Having no other option left he nodded as he has crush on her.

After having breakfast everyone got ready and settled in the car.

Navya: Nandu come to me please I also want to hold you.

For a change she dint cry today and like that everyone played with her and reached the mall.

Dhruv and Alia went to buy clothes for her.

Mukti and Abhi went to buy toys for her.

Cabir, Navya, Manik went to buy daily necessity things because Manik wants to investigate each and every product thoroughly before using it for his baby.

Cabir: Manik we should even buy a crib for her to sleep.

Manik: No she is not gonna sleep in crib she will sleep with me on our bed.

Navya: I agree with Cabir during her nap time you can make her sleep in crib and at night she will sleep with you.

He agreed with them and went to buy crib.

 After 3 hours Nandini was hungry and tired so she started crying.

Navya: I guess she is hungry. What to do now? How will you feed her here?

Manik: We have almost completed our shopping so I am going in car I will feed her there. You guys pay for the things and come directly in the parking area with others.

They both nodded and Manik went towards car.

Manik: Bacha stop crying we are almost there just wait for few min then dadda will feed you.

They reached towards their car and without wasting time he removed his tshirt and Nandu started sucking his nipples.

Note: Guys Manik knew she may get tired and hungry in between so he already carried a bottle of milk with him.