Chapter 70

After dancing for sometime everyone was back to their lounge.

Alia: It was fun yaar.

Mukti: Yes man it's been so long we have been here.

Cabir: Girls night is still young and club nights are incomplete without something, have you guys forgotten?

Dhruv: What are you talking about?

Cabir: Come on guys think think.

Everyone was thinking hard about what they were missing and then something clicked in Mukti's mind.

Mukti: Oh ya truth or dare. How can we forget that?

Cabir: Correct.

Nandini: Yay let's play it will be fun.

Cabir: Yes my dear sister but this time rules changed.. only dare no truth.

Nandini: (pouts) Why?

Cabir: Because you never choose dare. Simple.

Manik: Sounds fun.

Cabir: (smirks) Of Course it is.

Manik gave him a confused look he knew something was fishy but then shrugged off.

Mukti: Stop giving that creepy smile Cabir and let's just start the game.

They cleared the table and took an empty bottle and spin it. Everyone's face moving with bottle eagerly waiting for it to stop on someone and it stopped at Navya. Everyone hooted.

Navya: Ok tell me what do I have to do?

Cabir: Um so-

Mukti: No Cabir remember the rule partners will not give task to each other... So please let us do the needful.

Alia: So have you figured out anything Mukti.

Mukti: (smirks) Of Course. So Navya it's very simple you just have to call someone.

Cabir: That's it? Come on Mukti I had better idea.

Mukti: Let me finish Cabir... Navya you have to download a dating app and then select one person call him and tell him you are very needy right now and want someone.... seduce him through call.

Navya/Cabir: WHAT!!!

Cabir: No she won't. Bro she is married if have forgotten and her husband is right here.

Manik: So? What are you going to do about it?

Cabir: I don't give you a permission to do something like that.

Manik: Is anyone asking you? Navya carryon and if you don't do that your punishment will be to go on a date with someone we choose.

Cabir: (gritting his teeth) Manik just wait for your turn.

Manik: (rolling his eyes) Will see that.

Even though Manik knew that Cabir won't leave him but still he wanted to enjoy his present situation.

Abhi: So Navya what have you thought call or date or both?

Navya: (hesitating a bit) I will call.

Alia: Ok so I have short listed few boys you can choose one.

Cabir: What? Already?

Alia: Ya when you guys were busy chatting I thought to save sometime and help Navya.

She gives her phone to Navya but Mukti snatched it in middle going through the profile of boys.

Mukti: Woahhh Alia your taste in boys is so good. I right swiped everyone.