harry's letter

my flame,

i love you, i love you, i love you.

fuck.

i can't put into words how much i adore you, but by god i'll fucking try.

waking up to you every morning, whether it be in the same bed, to a phone call or a text message, is a blessing i will forever cherish. i don't know what i did to score you.

you, harry edward styles, are a fucking gem. an absolute treasure.

lately it's been easier. everything has been easier. talking to you, getting stuff off of my chest, and just building that trust. it used to he scary. some days i'm still worried that i can be too much to handle. sometimes i worry if my traumas and problems will run you off. you're like this precious little angel that i want to cuddle and lock away from the world forever. i wanna squish your cheeks and play with your hair and do a whole bunch of naughty things-

damn it. this isn't what i was supposed to be doing. my bad.

thank you.

thank you for believing in me when i didn't have the courage to believe in myself. thank you for making me realize that i don't have to be afraid of everything, but that i also don't have to be perfect. you say i am, but we both know i'm not. i have my days. i have my flaws and scars. i'm me, and you're 100% okay with that.

there are so many things i could write about you. i could write about your hair, and how i love to play with it when you're laying your head on my chest. or your eyes. i get lost in them. your smile brightens up a room, h. everything about you is just absolutely fucking amazing. i wish i could have met your parents so that i could thank them for creating you. jesus christ. i have never met someone so humble, so kind, and so HOT in my life. HOW ARE YOU THIS FINE? AND MINE?! HELLO?!

i didn't know what to expect when we first met. at paralyzer, i just made myself think that you were a client. someone new and intriguing. i had seen your face once before but didn't think about you becoming a repeat. it made sense when mason told me you were scouting.

i didn't expect you to pop in and make mylo leave the club that night. i was so embarrassed and scared that your proposition would be taken away because of it. but you still asked me to come down, and i will forever be grateful for that. now i have you, liam, and nialler, plus everyone else at the club that made sure zayn and i were welcomed in with open arms. i found my people here. like my own little family.

you kind of scared me, but not too much. you just have an awful case of resting bitch face. though there have been times i've seen you mad and it just made me want to laugh because you looked like an angry toddler but i knew you meant business so i kept my composure. you're one hell of a leader, babe. it takes a lot to do what you do.

you're currently making dinner and emma is trying to play with the ink pen i'm using to write so ignore any scribbles. they're hers. she just wants to be included and who am i to say no to our girl? i have to give her what she wants.

calum wanted me to write these letters to see if it would help my head not be so...discombobulated. i feel like my thoughts never end. it's exhausting. i wouldn't be surprised if i ended up writing a whole book about you, honestly. there's just too many ways to describe you.

you're strong. you're hardheaded. you're smart as fuck. street smart and book smart. you have a wild sense of humor — perverted, dark, and dry, no in between.

you're a legend. you're my best friend, bodyguard, and lover all in one little curly haired package. you're a family man. i can tell by the way you treat everyone in blackwater. they're your people. your brothers. cara's not so much of a brother, but you get it.

you've helped me understand a lot of things in the last few months. you've helped me overcome fears, find the strength to go on every day, and just learn to live. you brought me back to life.

thank. you.

i fucking love you.

through thick and thin, darling.

and just know that if you think nobody is in your corner, i most certainly am. i'm probably staring at your butt back there too.

i'm kidding about the butt part.

maybe.

I LOVE YOU!!!

- bunny xoxo