eleven

after years (not rlly) of searching for the perfect canon...THIS is inferno harry. per-fect.

—-

zayn likes to hit the gym when he's bored and niall likes to terrorize his coworkers, so when louis had nothing better to do, he decided to tag along with niall to the club.

the club doesn't open for quite a while but someone's always there nine times out of ten either cleaning, stocking the bar or getting single bills ready. niall said it's usually ashton or mitch there, but a bug was put in his ear that liam and harry are there instead today. louis is positive niall just wants to see liam but it keeps him out of the apartment so he can't complain much. they smoked before they left so both of them are in pretty good moods. niall works tonight, louis has his date with harry. after they leave the club louis has to get ready.

niall unlocks the front door with a key from his pocket and when louis asked where he got that from, he says, "i'm a vip member, babe. get like me."

louis puts his things in his locker except for his cigarettes and phone. he stuffs those in the pockets of his joggers and lounges around the main floor for a bit until niall returns from the back end of the building and heads straight toward the dj booth. there's shuffling, static from the speakers being turned on and then louis eyes the shit eating grin the blond haired man has on his face before music starts to play.

niall gets on the stage and messes around with the poles for a bit, just walking around them and feeling them up before he climbs up one, doing what he calls his 'workout routine' (which literally just consists of him keeping his entire upper body weight up without falling and breaking his neck.) louis watches from the front row as his friend entertains himself but then niall holds out his hand, beckoning for him to come up on the stage as well.

"show me what you got, tommo," niall grins and steps back.

louis removes his sweatpants, leaving him in shorts beneath and a regular tee shirt. kicking his shoes off and pushing everything off of the stage, he walks toward the center pole. bending forward, he succeeds in a handstand, letting his back and legs hit the pole. he wraps his legs around the pole tightly and pushes himself up until he's upright and climbs up the pole like niall did.

he does simple little tasks like sliding down and splits, but his eyes land on the hoop in the far back corner of the stage and he looks back at niall. "can i use that?"

"be careful," niall shrugs. "it's pretty high up."

louis shrugs and stands on flat feet, eyeing the upper area before climbing the back pole. he stretches an arm out and grabs ahold of the ring, then grabs it with his other hand and swings off of the pole. he curls up to slide his legs into the hoop and hangs upside down, swinging back and forth while laughing that "niall looks even more weird upside down."

louis pulls himself up and sits on the ring while he recollects his braincells and admires the view from above. it's nice, you could definitely see anything that goes on in the club from up here.

niall adjusts some of the knobs on the music pad before continuing to shuffle his playlist and there's a tap on his shoulder. "he's careful, right?"

"he's fine," niall murmurs, looking up to check on the swinging boy. "i got him, haz."

harry nods and stays standing beside him, leaning against the dj booth. "just don't want him to hurt himself."

"little harry getting soft on us, eh?" niall nudges him with a chuckle. "he's having fun. go do whatever you were doing."

shrugging, harry turns his attention back to louis and gulps when the man goes upside down again. his shirt rises up his tummy and his thighs flex against the black hoop, shorts clinging to his legs like super glue. when louis shoots him a wink, he takes a deep breath. he gives louis a small wave in return just to let him know his action didn't go unnoticed.