fifteen

we get some larry bonding in dis bitch i love it

with a minor character introduction 

—-

"louis william tomlinson!"

"i said i was sorry!"

"sorry doesn't cut it!" zayn charges after louis and picks him up, trying his hardest to grab his phone from louis' hands. "you are a fuckin' menace."

louis giggles and holds zayn's phone to his chest, shaking his head. "not my fault you left it unlocked."

"give me my fucking phone or i swear to god-"

louis shrieks as he's thrown on his bed and zayn pins him down, yanking his phone away from him. "i can't believe you."

louis gives him an innocent smile and shrugs. "i only did you a favor."

"telling liam i have a daddy kink was not a favor, you twat."

zayn's phone chimes with a notification and he checks it, cheeks flushing a bright red. "okay. maybe you did do me a favor."

"what did he say?" louis cranes his neck up in attempts to see. he gets a glimpse at some emoticons that were sent back and smirks. "uh huh. you're welcome."

zayn huffs and gets off of him. "whatever. don't you have a date to get ready for?"

louis shrugs from his spot on the bed. "we're just hanging out at his place, i dunno if it's really a date."

zayn rolls his eyes. "babe, it's a date. what are you wearing?" he rakes his eyes over louis, who is still clad in pajamas, and clicks his tongue in thoughts. he then walks to the closet and pulls out a shirt. then grabs a pair of jeans for louis from his dresser and throws them at him, another article of clothing smacking him in the face afterwards.

"zayn. there is no way in hell i am wearing these," louis throws the panties back at him. zayn laughs, tells him harry has practically seen him naked already and throws them back before leaving the room.

the outfit itself is pretty basic. louis checks himself out in the mirror after he showers and gets dressed. zayn chose a red tee shirt and black jeans with rips in the thighs. it's simple, but effective. harry's just ordering them dinner and they'll probably end up watching a movie or smoking if either one of them are up for it, so there really wasn't any need to dress fancy. he said he wanted to see louis before he goes on a "boy's trip" with liam and mitch to pasadena, so why not give the man his blessed company?

he matches his outfit with a plain pair of black van's and tousles his hair into a messy fringe before applying some eyeliner to his waterlines. a light coat of mascara follows, and that's it. zayn compliments him and smacks his ass as he walks out the door, telling him to be safe and use protection, and louis just flips him off as he settles into the benz.

the drive to harry's house is a bit of a stretch but harry also lives on the other end of town. the neighborhood he resides in is ginormous, and louis eyeballs every house that he passes. once he's pulled into harry's driveway, he gapes at the sight before him. the house is two stories, cobblestone with a wrap around driveway that has about six cars parked down it. and the porch itself is pretty big, with a swing and all, and he wonders if harry actually lives alone in this huge ass place.

he gets out of the car and heads to the front porch, where he's surprised with the door opening before he could even knock and he nearly stumbled into harry when the man stepped outside.

"well hi," harry chuckles and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, holding him close for stability. "i left something in the car and was going to go grab it. my bad."