seventy one

"there you are."

louis lifted his head. "here."

"you disappeared on me," harry pouted as he walked to the table.

louis had two textbooks and a notebook spread out with various pencils, ink pens, and highlighters laying on them while surrounding his laptop.

"sorry," the smaller boy murmured. "i have four assignments all due at midnight."

"it's ten in the morning."

"one of them is a seven page paper that i haven't started."

harry's eyes widened. "lou!"

"she assigned it this morning!" louis defended. "i'm just as frantic. i'm literally going to stuff my head between textbooks so i will be a college burnout sandwich."

"oh, honey," harry cooed. "i'll hold the top book down."

louis flipped him off and threw a pink highlighter at him. harry caught it, waving it back and forth before throwing it back.

the younger man walked to the table and crouched down to look at his fiancé's laptop. he looked through two assignments that were on the portal and kissed louis' cheek in sympathy.

"do you want a redbull or coffee?"

"cocaine."

"zayn might know someone."

louis smacked his shoulder with a gasp.

"or mitch..." harry shrugged. he furrowed his eyebrows and glared at the smaller man sternly. "no. no coke. i will hang you by your ankles and let emma attack your eyeballs. redbull or coffee?"

louis rubbed his thumb over his partner's eyebrows. "i can get it."

"can i atleast get you food?"

"'m not hungry."

"i don't care. you'll be glued to this seat until midnight if you wanted to be. you need energy so your smarts can go from here-" harry tapped louis temple, then pointed to his laptop. "-to there."

louis jutted his bottom lip out.

"don't give me that pout, styles." harry said. "you're eating whether you like it or not."

"fine."

"thank you." harry grabbed his chin and kissed him three times. "you look pretty this morning."

louis looked down. he's only wearing a tee shirt and boxers. he put socks on when he got up because he knew the kitchen would be freezing. "i haven't even brushed my hair."

"pretty," harry repeated. "hang tight. i'll get food ready."

louis was just about to return to his assignment when a redbull was placed in front of him. he grabbed harry's face and kissed his cheek in thanks before rubbing the mouse on his keyboard to wake his laptop up.

by eleven thirty he had read one full chapter in his textbook and there was a plate of scrambled eggs with cheese, toast, and a bowl of cut up strawberries in front of him. he just wanted to kiss harry all over. from head to toe. he didn't have to make him food or get his redbull for him but he did it anyways.

harry clicked his tongue softly when shark and emma arrived in the kitchen. he put down two tiny bowls of eggs. "good morning, assholes."

"hey," louis whined. "we all just woke up. they haven't even had time to be mean."

"to you. i woke up because shark walked across my face."

the smaller man shrugged as he took a bite of his eggs. "stay out of his way then."