twenty eight

HERE WE GO BOOOYYYYYYSSSSSS

little bit of a time skip but ITS HERE. ITS HERE. ITS HERE. THE MOMENT WEVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOOORRRRRRR

happy birfday to inferno louis! get that dick baby u deserve it mwah 😽 here's a super long chapter thats like 75% smut because i feel nice today & i have my own mini winter break stuck in a snowstorm yeehaw

—-

it's the day before louis' birthday, and his and harry's two months. due to niall and zayn planning on throwing louis the biggest, sickest birthday party for him tomorrow at the club with all of their good coworkers and potential customers, harry's throwing him his own personal celebration tonight.

all harry told him was to look as beautiful as he usually does because he's taking him out, so louis searched his closet for his black dress. the same dress he wore to mitch's dinner party.

zayn attempts to put another braid in his hair and styles it lightly for him, complimenting how thick and soft his locks are, and kisses the top of his head when he's finished. "how's your arm today?"

"better," louis hums. jana said he should be ready to go back to work by the beginning of the year if he's up for it. still no heavy lifting, but he can carry emma around with no problems. she's about seven pounds now, very light for him, but his backpack full of things tends to make his arm throb if he carries it for too long.

harry's been a godsend throughout his recovery, the same for zayn, niall, liam and mitch. everyone's made sure he was comfortable, well rested and not straining himself too much. jana got the bullet to mitch and the boss couldn't find anything in particular other than it was a commonly used round in certain handguns. as for the mitsubishi and the driver, those details have yet to be disclosed.

details about zayn still sit in the front of louis' brain. he's certain luke has something to do with this, still. they've been at eachother's throats since the locker room incident. sharing dirty looks between one another, minor grumbles under their breaths, and zayn asked mitch if he would get in trouble if he glitter bombed luke's locker. only because instead of glitter he was contemplating ninja stars or a nail trap like he saw tiffany valentine conduct in bride of chucky.

being the party pooper he is, the boss said absolutely fucking not.

"so you think you'll be fine to beat the shit out of harry if he decides to act stupid tonight, right?" zayn asks cautiously. "i better not find out he's pulled funny business on your birthday week. i'll kick his ass for you."

"i'll be fine," louis giggles, "we're going out to dinner and he said he has a few little surprises for me."

zayn eyes the boy up and down and smirks. "bet he does."

when zayn leaves his bedroom, louis slips on a pair of fishnet tights to go under his dress and clips the ankle straps of his new red heels around his legs. it's his birthday week, he gets two celebrations, and he's almost fully recovered from a traumatic injury. that calls for dressing his best, bringing out his confidence after being cooped up in the house in only sweatpants and bed hair.

after finishing his makeup he does a double take of his clothing. the tights are easily visible through the slit in his dress, both of his rings are on display on his hands with red polish freshly painted on his nails from the night before, and his piercings sit proud under the fabric around his chest. this should be good enough.

through his window blinds he can see harry doesn't arrive in the audi like he usually does. he brought in his range rover with the tinted windows, nice and clean and ready to go wherever their destinations may be.