twenty five

i'm trying to work on the calendar in the fic here. early to mid december!

pls don't hate me 🥺

—-

thigh high boots were something louis never expected to have added to his wardrobe, but here he is, standing in front of a body length mirror in one of the boyfriend rooms checking his outfit out.

inferno itself is packed for the masquerade party but everyone's here. dancers, bartenders, bouncers, mitch, harry, everyone. even those who didn't have to work tonight. the smell of weed hit him as soon as he walked in and he already knew tonight was going to be fun. if the right people are around, it's always a great time.

he zips his boots and adjusts the shorts sitting over his fishnet tights then turns to the side. pulling the black feathered angel wings over his shoulders, he stares at the way the feathers and lace on his body coordinate well together. lace elbow-length gloves sit on his arms. he has on a black lacy crop top as well. he puts the black masquerade-like mask over his eyes and steps out of the private room onto the main floor.

zayn's standing on the bar holding a beer bottle in the air as he sings obnoxiously loud to whatever song is playing through the speakers.  he stops when he sees louis. "hot damn."

louis giggles when zayn makes him spin in a circle and the younger boy hops down from the bar to take a better look at him. he compliments louis' costume as he goes, and finds harry walking in wearing something similar. he's shirtless, tattoos on display for everyone in the world to gawk at, with a pair of black angel wings hanging off of his back and a mask over his eyes as well. his hair is down in loose ringlets, hands stuffed in his pockets as he searches the area.

louis had every right to remain half nude because he's a stripper. he thinks harry went shirtless to match...or maybe just to be a tease.

not that he's complaining, though. his boyfriend is hot. the fact he gets to call harry his boyfriend? even hotter.

"you two," zayn whistles, "hot. hot, hot, hot. go have fun. i'm getting drunk."

louis kisses his cheek as he departs and he finds harry easily through the crowd of people. his partner is amused and astonished at the same time at the sight of him.

"i didn't think you were serious," harry says as he hooks his fingers through the top of the boots resting around louis' thighs. louis told him he spent almost $200 on them. "gorgeous. fuck, i'm so lucky."

louis grins up at him and puckers his lips for a kiss. harry's quick to fulfill his wish and holds his hand as they walk around the club. their wings bump into eachother every once in a while as they cruise through inferno. harry has to keep his eyes on everything except for louis because if he continues to stare at him...he's gonna destroy him. in front of god, mitch, and everybody in this club. he wouldn't hesitate to do the unthinkable.

harry swallows back a groan at the thought and finds the boss, who is not dressed for the occasion, sitting at a table in the corner surrounded by a group of men. two of the men eye louis in particular and harry places his hand on louis' hip when he noticed it.

"mitch," the younger gang member greets. "where is your costume?"

mitch pulls a red mask out of his pocket and places it over his eyes. "happy?"

"yes, thank you."

louis turns his head to watch one of the dancers on the stage and his name is called next. he didn't expect to go up so soon. he kisses harry's cheek in departure and heads toward the stage, giggling when niall yells loudly from across the floor that louis is hot and wants to have his kids.