sixty six

LONG ASS CHAP YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 😏😏😏😏

—-

it's been a year.

one bumpy, winding, loop of a year.

a good, bad, great, absolutely nerve wracking year that has made louis want to rip his hair out, smother his partner with affection and just hide him from the wickedness in the world.

harry surprised him with breakfast in bed that consisted of a really tasty omelette that he could eat his weight in for the rest of his life, raspberries, and face kisses. they spent most of their day in bed, cuddled up while watching whatever caught their eye.

louis was stoned by four in the afternoon. harry didn't want to smoke because he felt like dropping dirty for weed on his drug test and not getting arrested for it was a scam, so he rolled a joint for louis and laid his head on his tummy while he smoked. they took a nap right in that spot after harry gave his lover a blowjob that gave him more of a high than marijuana could ever offer.

the time is now six forty. louis had to go to the apartment because zayn needed his help with something, then pick up a sweets package from jessie that he had requested. she had a small side business where she would sell chocolate covered or candied fruits that could be customized, plus edible arrangements and anything of the sorts that could be used for celebrations or parties. she made good money off of that, she loved to bake and loved making people laugh with her creative ways. louis got a dozen of chocolate covered strawberries that had customized words on them with little candy letters. he couldn't wait for harry to see them.

"please don't blow the house up while i'm gone," louis said as he grabbed his keys. "i'll be right back, i promise."

"please hurry. i might miss you too much," harry pouted from his spot on the bed.

"whatever. you told me to get out so you could cook without me trying to steal the food."

"'cause i know it's going to be good and if i keep you in the kitchen, you'll fill up before dinner's even done."

he had a point.

"can i at least have a kiss before you go?"

louis shrugged. "better come get it before i make it out the door."

at first he had slowly backed away from
the bedroom door to head downstairs, but then his footsteps picked up rather quickly. harry didn't hesitate to chase him down the stairs and beat him to the front door.

louis squealed as he was pinned against the exit. harry tucked his knee between his small legs and tipped his head up, stealing a kiss before he could protest about anything. louis smiled against him, putting his hands on the man's waist.

"be safe."

"always," louis mumbled against harry's lips. "i'll be back."

"don't come back."

"fine. fuck you, too."

"for at least an hour."

"easy. jessie talks."

humming in agreement, harry gave him another kiss before (gently) pushing him out the door and locking it. even if louis had a key, it was still funny to him.

at the apartment, louis was greeted with a solid white gift bag. glittered tissue paper was stuffed in the top and an envelope poked out of it. zayn looked quite proud, as if the gift was from himself. but louis could see that it was from harry based upon the writing that was on the envelope.

"happy anniversary, lovey," zayn cooed as he handed him the bag. "this is from your lover boy. you are to wear it and go back home."

"that fucker," louis gasped. "we were supposed to wait until tonight for gifts!"