Spider-Woman

{Warning}
This story contains gore, violence, swearing, non consensual sexual behavior, cultish activity's, nudity, crude humor, and other mature elements that others might find disturbing

Earth:1697783089

{Golden Age Arc} Beginning

Charlotte Patterson is not an average teenage woman. She is a young woman from Sydney Australia who was bitten by a radioactive spider at the age of 14 and ever since then she has been the one and only Spider-Woman. For years she has been fighting crime, saving lives, and even being well-known as a hero and at the same time a vigilante even tho she saves people. "Why are you booing me? I save people's lives!" She says from time to time. She has created a suit for herself which is black and has purple shoulder patches and purple webs and a red spider symbol. She also wears a black cloak that covers most of her body. She is also equipped with organic webs that she can shoot from her wrist, fire/heat resistance, extreme muscle density and has venomous fangs that can produce a venom that can melt people's insides within minutes.

Charlotte lives in the southern highlands with her mother and two brothers and goes to school with her lovely group of friends. Her two best friends, James and Hunter are also the love of her life and she can't live without them and they are the only two people who know that she is SpiderWoman and they help her out the best they could despite her warnings that it's too dangerous to help around with her.

Her arch-enemy, Kingpin has made countless attempts at trying to capture her and reveal who she was but it all ended with him failing miserably. There are other enemies that Charlotte has encountered but she always fights back and never lets them get their way.

Today she is currently sitting on top of a building while eating lunch. Then she heard a commotion coming from an alleyway. She puts on her mask and swings down to investigate and saw a man trying to rob a kid. Charlotte couldn't let the kid get hurt so she decided to intervene.

"Oi! Bad guy!" She calls out. The robber and kid turn to see SpiderWoman hanging upside down by a web."I couldn't help but notice you harassing this poor kid" The robber then pushes the kid aside and points his knife at her and starts threatening her."you'll never take me alive SpiderWoman, I bet you're just a random woman underneath that mask who just belongs in the kitchen!" He says. SpiderWoman tilts her head before making herself upright and plops down and stood back up." heard that plenty of times" she responds." and you're just a man who likes to pick on little kids like a bully!" And with that, she shoots a web at the robber and webs him up as she does with the other criminals she has encountered.

"So uncivilised" she mumbled to herself and looks up at the kid." you okay mate?" She asked, feeling concerned for the boy."y-yeah I'm fine" he replies, "thank you Spider Woman" Charlotte smiles underneath her mask before climbing up the wall."stay safe, okay!?" She calls out. The boy waves up at her before taking off. Charlotte climbs up and makes it back to her usual spot to have her lunch." Man, that was something to distract me from lunch" she mumbled before taking off her mask and digging in.

To be continued