Chapter 65

◎Unexpected ◎

Although today's winter is extremely cold, and there is more snow than usual, but because there is enough food stockpiling, it can be regarded as a comfortable year.

The post office will not go to work until the third day of junior high school, so there is no need to worry about the notice from the restaurant for these two days, and there is nothing to do at home. Shen Weiwei originally planned to read more books, but on the afternoon of the second day of junior high school, Mrs. Zhu came over, looking very anxious : "Xiao Shen! Xiao Shen!"

"Aunt Zhu, what's wrong?" Shen Weiwei ran out quickly.

"The village over there heard that two cows fell to death, and they are selling meat now, do you want to buy some?"

As soon as Mrs. Zhu finished speaking, Shen Weiwei immediately began to put on her coat: "Really? Then let's go!"

"I knew you would definitely want it. I also heard people say that we have to go quickly to buy what we want, or we will be robbed of it later."

Beef is a rare commodity these days, and it is generally not available for purchase. After all, cattle are An important labor force, no one would be willing to kill a cow to eat meat if it hadn't been for an accident and fell to his death.

Therefore, whenever news of the sale of beef spreads, there must be many people robbing it. If you don't hurry over at this time, it will definitely be robbed.

It has been snowing for the past two days, and with the strong wind, the roads are icy, so I can't ride a bike, so I can only walk.

Shen Weiwei and Mrs. Zhu walked out quickly, and within a few steps, they saw Xiaoan and Dafu.

"Mother, what are you doing here?"

"Going to the next village to buy something, why are you here?" Shen Weiwei asked, Xiaoan called Dafu out early this morning, saying that he wanted to go play together, now Just the two of them together, it doesn't look like they are playing.

As soon as Xiao An heard that he was going to the village, Xiao An's eyes lit up: "Mother, can we go together?"

They originally came out to play, but Fu Yuanzhi was taken away by his mother. Zhuzi's hometown is in a nearby village. I went back to visit my relatives. Niu Dan accidentally caught a cold while playing in the snow yesterday and couldn't come out. Xiaoan and Dafu just had nothing to do.

Originally, he planned to go back directly, but when Xiaoan heard that he could go to the village, he felt itchy. He wanted to go to the village to see if there were any frozen pears to eat. All the pears on the mountain here had been picked, but there were fewer people in the village. Maybe there are still left?

"Okay, then let's go quickly." Shen Weiwei took each of them and took them out together.

When we arrived in the village, there was already a long queue of beef buyers. Mrs. Zhu went to the front to ask the price, and came back and said: "I asked, if you give a ticket, it is one yuan and one catty. If you don't have a ticket, you will be one piece." Three, it's a bit expensive."

It's a bit expensive, after all, pork now only costs 80 cents a catty, and pork must taste better than lean beef.

But there is no way, beef is too difficult to buy, and it takes a lot of thought to raise a cow, it should be more expensive, and the two children are growing up, the beef is nutritious, and finally have this opportunity, Shen Weiwei also wants to buy it back for them to make up for, so it should be more expensive.

Mrs. Zhu thought the same way. Du Xiaojuan was going to give birth in two months, so she had to eat more nutritious food, otherwise she really couldn't bear it.